[𝟏𝟑.] 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

💖❤️(?)

Tobio ran in the pouring rain.

It wasn't very windy, but it was hard to hold his umbrella, keep his bag from getting wet, and hold his phone.

He wore a black button up, along with black pants. His bag bright blue, and his umbrella similarly colored.

His converse splashed water up onto his pants, causing him to get colder.

The reason he was running in the rain? His boyfriend, Kei, had just called him, sobbing, sounds of fighting in the backround, that he wanted him.

So of course, if the love of his life wanted him, he was going to have him.

Once he reached his boyfriends house, he found his window, and started to climb strategically up the ledges that were placed.

He knocked slightly on the window, trying to balance himself and not let go of his phone or umbrella, that were tucked underneath his ear.

The window opened, and he tossed in his phone first, he then grabbed the inside of the window, stabilizing himself before closing his umbrella and towing it in gently.

He out his legs in the window and ducked his head in, closing the window after him, along with the curtains.

He turned to see his crying boyfriend sitting on the floor infront of his bed, by the window.

He heard the distant shouts of his mother and father.

"Baby...it's ok, I'm here." Tobio whispered, sitting next to him, pulling him into a hug.

Once he got him to calm down, he suggested they change and cuddle.

Kei nodded, hugging Tobio tighter.

Tobio laughed a bit, before he picked him up, which was always surprising to Kei, because he was several inches taller, but Tobio was stronger.(sounds like iwaoi jsjssk)

Once the two had changed and cuddled under Kei's two comforters, they talked, joked, and laughed, loving every second that was spent that night, ignoring Kei's parents downstairs.

They soon fell asleep in each other's embrace.

---

:)

Have a good day, take care, stay safe!