[𝟐𝟐.] 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨

A/N: sorry for not updating! I had some writers block, but I'll try to get back to it this week.

💖🌌
AU: Tattoo artist Kageyama, and Yachi. Business man Tsukishima. Baker Yamaguchi
Other ships: YamaYachi

Kei's never had a tattoo, I mean he was head of his business(which was a strict office).

But his best friend(who had a few tattoos) begged him to come with him to get a matching tattoos, since they had been best friends since they were babies.

Now Tadashi swore to Kei that the tattoo artist was hot as fuck(as well as the owner he said but Kei wasn't into girls). And Kei had never been one to find tattoo's really attractive, so that was also a reason Tadashi was taking him to get a tattoo, so he could see the 'hot dude'.

And Kei really wasn't prepared.

When they walked into the shop talked about what them wanted with seemingly the owner of the shop, who had short blonde hair and hazel eyes, a galaxy filling one of her arms and a row of flowers spiraling down her other. She wore a black tank top with a fancy tie down back that showed an angel with a few flowers surrounded it.

"Alright, I'll get one of my best workers for you guys, because I know Yamaguchi had him last time!" The lady said walking into the back room.

"Yachi is so cute.." Tadashi mumbled before blushing and looking at Kei who was very confused by everything.

Soon someone came out with the owner, and Kei's jaw almost dropped.

Tadashi was so right.

He had blue hair and grayish eyes, he had on a black t-shirt and a phoenix wrapped their arm, and on the other one different items and words circled around.

He looked over at them and nodded.

They prepared the sketch of what they wanted and the man got to work.

Kei who had never gotten a tattoo, but heard how much it hurt, was surprised at how little it actually did(granted Yamaguchi did the right prepping for both of them a few hours before, so it was numbed for a bit).

Once they were finished, they went to the desk to pay.

"Alright, I'm going to need your name and your number, cutie." Their tattoo artist (who he had learned name was Kageyama) said and Kei's cheeks went red, and Yamaguchi gasped and tried to hide his laugh.

Kei finished paying and Kageyama threw him a wink before going to the back room.

As soon as the two got out Tadashi started giggling like crazy and Kei's face turned bright red, and this lasted their whole trip home.

---

Hello :') I am back yes, I'll probably make a pt 2 of this, I've been trying to find some new fics to read(haikyuu, bnha, hxh, fairy tail, ect.)...do you guys have any recommendations??

Anyways, take care, drink water and make sure to eat! Have a great day!