[𝟎𝟗.] 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

💖

(I'm not gonna use any japanese words(like onii-san) because I think it dosent make sense with the story, as it's in English and not Japanese)

Kei had just got home, and he knew the rest of the day would be just as bad.

Earlier that day he had gotten into a fight with his boyfriend about some random shit, and now, according to the note on the fridge, he had to babysit his little sister.

The note of course was left by his older brother, Akiteru, who had gone to visit his partner for the rest of the week, and said he had told mom, whom was at work, and she agreed to have Kei watch her.

He heard the footsteps of his sister, Mizuki coming down the stairs.

She had a bright smile on her face and quickly ran to hug Kei.

He never really hung out with her because of school and practice, along with her having school(since she's 11), her own practice, and sleeping earlier.

So he wanted to take this time to try and get to know her a bit better.

"Kei!" She said.

Her light brown hair was tied up into to french braids, and her hazel eyes sparkled.

She wore a pair of leggings, and a blue sweater, along with her cat socks.

"Hey mizu." He sighed patting her head.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, something happened earlier, that's it."

"You wanna talk about it?"

"No thank you. You wanna go to the park?"

"YEAHH!!"

"Alright, go get your shoes and jacket," he said, "I'll go get changed. When your done come back down here. Don't touch my phone."

"Ok..." She said running back up the stairs, Tsukishima walking behind her.

Mizuki was done putting on her shoes in an instant, she grabbed her jacket and ran down the stairs, skipping every other step.

She heard her brothers phone bussing and she looked on the counter.

2 messages from 💙love💙

Mizuki looked at the contact confused, who was that? Kei never talked about a girlfriend.

She picked it up, despite her brother telling her not too, and unlocked it somehow.

💙love💙
Kei? Are you still mad at me?

Bubs?

Babyy :(

You
Um hello? Who are you?

💙love💙
What do you mean?

You
Sorry, this is his younger sister, he's never talked about a girlfriend so im just curious, he's getting changed, he told me not to touch his phone though..

💙love💙
It's ok..Um..I'm actually his boyfriend..

You
Oh! I'm sorry for assuming! Anyways he's coming down rn so I'm gonna get off uhh, I'm gonna delete the messages so he doesn't know. Bye!

💙love💙
Ok

-6 messages have been deleted-

Mizuki quickly put down his phone, turning it off.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah. Um your phone buzzed by the way."

"Oh. Oh well go wait at the door."

She nodded and ran to the door.

Once Kei had finished texting his boyfriend he came and opened the door so they could go.

"You don't mind if my boyfriend comes do you?"

"Nope!"

Kei smiled and they started heading to the park.

The two got there in a few minutes as it was only a few blocks away.

Tobio arrived only a few minutes after them and Mizuki played with them and another kid.

---

I fell asleep last night before I finished it, which I was in dire need of.

But hope you enjoyed!

Have a great day and stay safe!