[𝟎𝟔.] 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞

Tobio sat on his couch, waiting for Kei to get home.

He had gone to the store from some things while it was pouring down rain and Tobio just wanted to cuddle.

So here he was, waiting for him to get home.

He sighed and stood up, walking to the kitchen.

He might as well do something.

He grabbed the cocoa powder and sugar, as well as two mugs.

He grabbed a bag of marshmallows, and tossed them on the counter.

He went to the fridge and pulled out the milk, placing it next to everything else.

He started mixing everything in the mugs and he placed them into the microwave.

He waited for them to get hot, before taking them out and stirring them.

He got his marshmallows and put a few in the mugs.

Just then Kei walked in through the door, carrying a few bags in his arms.

He walked to the kitchen and set them down.

He went immediately to Tobio once that was done, he wrapped his arms around the boy who was trying to put away the bag of marshmallows.

He snuggled his head into his shoulder.

Tobio finished making sure the marshmallows weren't about to fall out and placed his hands on his Lovers before turning and putting his arms around him.

The two stood like that for a bit before Kei spoke up.

"How was the store?"

"Bleh." Tsukishima mumbled

"That good huh?" Tobio laughed slightly

"Did you get anything we need to put away now, or can we go relax for a bit? I made hot chocolate." Tobio said to the blonde who was still clinging onto him.

"No, I only got cabinet snacks and a few drinks, but they can wait." Kei said

"Mkay baby, you're gonna have to let go though."

"Fine." He said and let go, moving to the couch.

Tobio grabbed the mugs and then went and placed them on the living room table.

Then he went up to their room and grabbed a fluffy blue blanket and went and sat down next to Kei.

He put the cover over the both of them, and Kek snuggled into his side.

Tobio grabbed their mugs and handed one to Kei.

"Thank you love.." Kei said, taking a sip.

"No problem baby." Tobio smiled

---

Very short but I forgot I had to write one of these today-

Anyways, have a good day! Take care, Stay safe!