[𝟐𝟔.] 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

🌌
AU:vampire AU
I wanna explain that in this AU Tobio is basically 16 in human year and only 160(but has still lived 160 years he just ages every few years) in vampire years just so it's not weird that he's in lOvE with Kei.

Kageyama had a secret, one he knew would effect everything if it got out.

Which is why he did everything in his power to stop people from finding out...until the person he hate the most, figured it out..

See Tobio was a Vampire, a blood-sucking demon. Well, a half vampire, His only noticeable traits we're his baby fangs(as he was only about a century and a half years old 160), His frequency stained lips, and pale, almost paper white skin.

Of course he had a few things he enherited from his father, who was a mortal and died at the young age of 50.

One, he could be out in the sun without burning, and could see his reflection. He also didn't have as many urges for human flesh as his mother and much preferred animal blood and flesh.

But despite being a vampire he looked a lot like his vampire mother, they had the same crow black hair, and icy blue eyes. They looked like children of snow.

Everyone on the team wondered why he was so pale, or why he never brought a parent to any parent requested school event.

That is until Tsukishima found out.

He found out from being forced to bring him a sweater he had left in the gym.

He saw the boy talking with his mother, and the sharp glare she sent him when he came near the house. She stepped forward and started reaching her hand out but soon it started smoking, and caught on fire.

Tobio rushed to push her back into the house, looking behind him at Kei in shock, before quickly closing the door.

Kei was left with questions, and he wanted them answered

---
I'm going to make a part 2! I'm just really tired from school and don't feel too motivated right now lol

Have a great day!