Chapter Seven

ANNABELLE'S POV

"Hey Anna is Mrs. Potts can I come in?"

"Yeah sure" 

She came in holding two shopping bags and set them down on the floor in front of my bed. adjusting her skirt as she walked over to sit next to me. 

"Open it"

"What is it?" I looked in the first bag which had basic toiletries and face wash and face-masks that Mr. Stark didn't get me. I looked at Pepper confused.

"Well I know Tony didn't exactly give you everything you need to live. Open the second bag."

The second bag was three times the size of the first one, about the size of a luggage. I pulled out outfits, dresses, socks, and some undergarments.

"I hope you like them, I didn't know your exact sizes. I just thought that everything you wear shouldn't be Stark Industries merch."

"Mrs. Potts I have no words. This is, by far, the nicest thing I can remember anyone doing for me."

"No problem, I used his credit card. If you need anything else or want something returned-"

"No this is perfect! I can't believe you did this for me."

"Of course, it's nice to have another girl around here. Well one who isn't an assassin anyhow"

I gave her a hug telling her thank you once more before she left to go back down the stairs. I pulled out a dress and held it up to see if it would fit, it was a navy blue off shoulder mid length dress. I really wasn't one for dresses but it might come in handy for the party tomorrow.

I tried it on and looked at the purple bruise forming on my wrist.

I opened up my mini fridge where I had a few ice packs and a Ben and Jerry's Stark Raving Hazelnuts ice cream pint. I took the ice pack and placed it on my wrist which I hurt earlier from learning how to punch a punching bag with Bucky Barns. 

About half an hour later, I heard glass shattering from outside the door and rushed out of my bed and down the stairs to see what was going on. I saw Thor drinking with the rest of the guys and Natasha.

"ANOTHER!" Thor shouted.

"Thor we've been over this, don't break the glass when you want a refill. Or you'll be paying for it. Oh hey Ann, what are you doing out of your room?" 

"It's Anna Tin Man, I heard glass breaking." I really hated the nickname.

"We were just having a few drinks, want one?"

"No."

"Good answer that was a test. Come sit with us!"

"I think the young one should have a drink, back on Asgard I had my first on when I was her size."

"Yeah and you were also 500 years old."

Captain America who was the only one acting sober leaned forward in his chair, "Back in my time, fathers would give their sons drinks to show them how terrible it tasted so they wouldn't try it again."

"Splendid! It is decided then, I will give the young lady her first alcoholic beverage."

Seeing as I had no choice in the matter I sat down next to Thor on the couch looking at the glass full of beer. I really had no interest in drinking but, I picked it up and smelled it then immediately revolted making a disgusted look on my face. 

"You know what Thor, this isn't really a good idea."

"Nonsense child, plug your nose and you will barely taste the puny human beverage."