Chapter Sixteen

A/N: Phew lets liven things up a bit, last chapter was a downer. 

PART TWO TO CHAPTER FIFTEEN
NO ONE'S POV:

"C'mon kid let's get you home." Mr. Stark said as he brought Anna into his car that he had delivered.

"Nice job Queens."

"Th-thanks Captain! Or Brooklyn"

"Hey hey hey!" Sam came from behind Parker patting him on the back, "Smooth operating with Anna"

"Just helping out Mr. Stark and she's a friend of mine so.."

"Oof you've got it baaad!" he joked checking his phone.

"Stop teasing the poor thing" Natasha walked over, "Although you two are adorable together."

"Wha-no. I mean-Mrs. Widow, I don't like her."

"Whatever Spider-man, none of my business. Just know you have people rooting for you two." she winked getting into her motor cycle.

~~~~ 50 minutes later ~~~~

"We need to put her in a safe house Rogers."

"Well Stark maybe she's safest here"

"Ugh I swear it reeks of testosterone in here. You two have been arguing the same thing for twenty minutes and it's gotten us no where. Not that any of you care about my opinion, but she's safest in a safe house. We can't keep tabs on her all the time."

"What's a safe house going to do? Then we will have no idea if she's in trouble or not."

"Just for a weekend Tony, so if they come back she won't be here."

"What about Spider guy, he can protect her."

"You just have a bet going on with Thor." Tony sassed back at her.

"What! I do not!" Natasha defended taking the bag of chips from Tony.

"Lies."

"Okay this bickering isn't going to get us anywhere. I agree with Romanoff, we should send her to Queens for the weekend. Then bring her back here once we know it's safe."

"Well that's two different things Rogers, bring her back when it's safe or after the weekend. Because you must be out of your mind if you think I'm letting her go away for longer than that."

"C'mon she's 16, she would theoretically be leaving for college in a couple years."

"What were you doing again Romanoff at 16? Killing babies?"

"You're not funny when you're stressed out."

"I actually think I shine when I'm stressed." 

She shook her head with her face cringed,"Yeah see, that's not funny. Also, do you honestly think those two would do anything more than watch the science movies and goof off the entire weekend? That's something she needs, and May will be there so no... canoodling as you put it."

"Not bad Romanoff, but she comes back here first thing Monday. If not sooner."

ANNABELLE'S POV:

"Then it was crazy he was all like 'don't ya dare mess with me' but then I was like 'pshh I'm not scared of you because I got backup' and then it was like in that old movie Jurassic Park where the ground was shaking and the monocle dude was all scared and took me into the van. But I, of course, put up a good fight." I finished telling my version of what happened.