Chapter Nine

Continuation Of Chapter Eight
I think she looks like that ^ but with straighter hair and no resting b*tch face, she's more smiley, ya know? Upon inspecting this image further, she also looks kind of like that girl from twilight or Anna Kendrick. This story is NOT based off of anyone. 

"Bucky please keep a low profile, and don't tell Mr. Stark."

"I have to tell him, you know that." they were in the pool house looking for her clothes. "Besides I don't take orders from kids."

"Yeah and I don't typically give them to the elderly, but here we are." she laughed pulling the shirt over her bathing suit, "Sorry, just as like a favor. I'll owe you one"

"You're powers go crazy in intense or paranoid situations, he told me to be on the look out for exactly that."

"I'm not saying don't tell him just not right now. After the party." he shook his head, "C'mon pleeease. You know he will drive here and pick me up as soon as he finds out"

"And that would be such a bad thing?"

"I have one night out" she held up a finger, "One! Then I go back to training, fighting, and hanging out in the tower with no meaning."

"I think you're being a tad over dramatic."

"I think I have a right to be." she stood her ground, "Do you know what it's like to not remember a single thing about yourself? To just go with the flow and do whatever someone else tells you to do because there is literally no other option? So let me have my one night, where I can pretend I'm normal, party with some people, and then go back to a multi-million billion dollar tower with a bunch of superheros."

Bucky understanding what she was talking about but still mad he is babysitting replied, "I'm telling him after."

She ran and gave him a hug being careful of his metal arm, "Thanks old man."

"Call me old and I'll be the one driving you home."

She ran out to Ned who was alone sitting at an outdoor table to talk to him, Bucky regretted his decision and reported back to Tony saying everything was going great and Annabelle hasn't had anything happen. Ned was on his phone texting his girlfriend Betty who was on the other side of the backyard.

"Hey Ned!" Anna cheerfully greeted, "How's the party going for you?"

"Great I'm texting Betty, she found Flash's diary. You wouldn't believe how obsessed he is with spider-man."

"Doesn't he hate Peter though?" she whispered sitting next to him.

"Yeah he does." Ned looked up from his phone really surprised, "Wait what happened with Osborn? I saw you leaving the pool together. Not like creepy, just a general observation." 

She laughed off the end portion of what he said and replied, "Yeah but he's a douche so I..."

"Killed him?"

"What? No! I punched him in the face. Why do you think I would kill him."

"I don't, but I don't really know exactly what heroes do."

"I'm not a hero but I can tell you killing someone is something I would never do."

"So what'd he do?" Ned quickly changed the subject.

"Made a pass at me, several times, after I said no, several times."

"Didn't know he would do that to Liz, he's such a jerk." he adjusted the fedora on top of his head.

"I like your hat, very stylish."

"Thanks I got it a couple of days ago for the party. Peter asked why I would but, hey speak of the devil! It's Peter walking this way!" he mentioned to get a reaction out of Anna. She fell for it and tucked a few strands of hair behind her ears looking in the direction he was pointing. Peter was approaching and Ned knew he had a shot with her now.