How He Kisses You- Preference

Ponyboy: Still a bit too shy to kiss your lips, Ponyboy will kiss your hands. He'll bow down slightly while he takes your hand and kisses it, the way that the princes in the movies he's seen greet their princesses. The gesture always leaves you smiling and blushing, and it earned Pony the nickname "my prince"

Johnny: Johnny loves to kiss your nose. He thinks your nose is absolutely adorable, and your giggle after he kisses you even cuter. Johnny's much too shy to go for a kiss on the lips, so a feather light peck on the top of your nose suits him just fine. Johnny also loves to give you Eskimo kisses, and he scrunches up his face when he does, which is utterly irresistible.

Dallas: Without a doubt the boldest of the gang, Dally won't hesitate to kiss your lips. He likes it especially when you wear a dark lipstick, because it'll leave small smudges on his face. He wears these lipstick smudges as a proud trophy, boasting the fact that he is the lucky guy who gets to kiss the prettiest doll in all of Oklahoma. Needless to say, when you found that out, you started to wear dark lipstick more often to taunt him into kissing you.

Soda: Soda almost always greets you with a kiss on the cheek. He used to kiss your lips, until the girls at the DX complained to his boss about the pda. (They are so jealous of you) So he settled for kissing your cheek at work, but the greeting soon became a habit. He'll spin you around and kiss your cheek, and almost surely give you a sweet compliment to leave you blushing. Though short, Soda's cheek kisses are always filled with the sweetest love and passion.

Darry: Since Darry is so much taller than you, he can easily plant kisses on your forehead. He loves the way you smile up at him, before jumping into his arms bridal style. If you're ever upset or anxious, Darry will gently brush your hair out of your face and plant comforting kisses on your forehead. His kisses always make you feel so much better, no matter what's going on.

Two Bit: Like Johnny, Two Bit loves kissing your nose. One day, the two of you were watching Mickey Mouse and Mickey kissed Minnie on the top of her nose. Two of course thought this was adorable, and decided immediately he needed to do the same for his Minnie. He'll give you pecks on the tip of your nose until you're in a fit of giggles.

Steve: Steve kisses you all over your face. Especially when he's got chocolate cake on his lips, he'll kiss you all over so that the two of you are "matching". You always try to act mad about it, but by about the third peck you're laughing and smiling, telling him to stop but not really meaning it.