Rebirth: Chapter 6

Beware!

Trigger warnings: Mentions of Suicide/Suicide

Chapter 6

Silently he finished the last bite of waffle, chewing carefully and then swallowing. Once Eddy finished he leaned back into Brett, quietly whispering, "Have me."

Brett sighed and buried his head into the neck, gently kissing him.

"I can't, love. Because if I do, I will have to buy a new bed. There is too much hazard on it. How about we try something different this time? How about you be a good boy and ride me?"

A wide grin was on Brett's lips as he kissed him again.

"Or you will get that tablet off the bed without breaking anything and then we can fuck for real this time."

"How about both, we put the tablet on the nightstand or the floor then you teach me how to ride you real good," Eddy had no shame about it, why would he? He didn't know how to ride but he knew Brett would teach him and he wanted to make Brett feel good. So he wasn't very shy when vocalizing that.

"So naughty, so shameless, so wonderful."

Brett kissed Eddy one more time, careful not to move too much.

"Well, then, go ahead. Put the tablet on the floor, lift yourself off of me. And then come back, begging to be filled again."

He grinned gently slapped the thigh to give Eddy the non verbal clue, that he should get his ass moving if he wanted more.

Eddy tutted at Brett, "If you're not careful, I'll accidentally snap your dick off."

He was only mildly joking, he was actually kind of concerned about that. Specifically lifting himself up then accidentally losing balance when Brett's still partially in him. That would be horrible! He slowly started to pull himself up trying not to be too scared of what could happen.

"You are doing great. Yes, lift yourself up and don't worry too much."

Brett could almost feel the worry coursing through Eddy. But he had no reason to. Everything would be going smoothly. The older man was sure of it.

He helped Eddy along, by stabilizing him with his hands on the hip. Finally his dick left his boyfriend with a wet pop and the cold hit him. Yes, Eddy better hurry up!

"Now, move along, love."

Eddy was just relieved that Brett's dick was not injured in the process of him getting up. That was very good news, "Okay okay, I'm moving."

He grabbed the tablet so he could put it over on the nightstand for safe keeping, they didn't need any disasters today. His life had already been too much of one for 18 years.

As soon as Eddy's hands left the tray, Brett grabbed his lover and tickled him. What else could you be doing in bed when it wasn't sexy time? Right, playful time.

Eddy shrieked in laughter as he tried to squirm away, "No, no,no, stawp! I don't like it!"

He screamed his laughs more when he couldn't escape! Tears even started to form in his eyes from the amount of tickles.