A kiss for a story

Eddy stared at the greasy pizza they once again got for dinner. Why they were having pizza two days in a row was beyond him. He figured it was just easier and admittedly, it tasted better than the instant ramen. He leaned back against the couch with a sigh. He couldn't get his mind off of the weird dream. It definitely made him paranoid about losing his pants, he even wore a belt that day to avoid such mishaps.

"So how was your music theory exam today?"

He asked offhandedly, although what he really wanted to know was if Ray had any weird dreams from stress too.

"Good, I guess. At least I filled everything out. In two weeks, we'll see if it was correct."

Ray bit into the cheesiest and greasiest pizza he had ever eaten. It was on the verge of gross, but he thought they both needed it. Pizza was comfort food. Stressed uni students needed that a lot!

He threw Eddy a glance. The boy looked like he had something he wanted to say or ask, but Ray couldn't be too sure. He would when the time was ready – probably.

Ray licked his greasy fingers.

"Let's hope you passed, then - your teacher already seems to dislike you enough," Eddy tried to keep his eyes off the way Ray was licking his fingers - it disgusted him so much, he couldn't stop staring. He thought something must be wrong with him if he was paying attention specifically to that. Napkins for messes, not tongues. Slowly, he tore his eyes away to bite into his own slice of pizza to pretend he enjoyed it. Foods like this always messed his stomach up, but being in uni, he was getting used to the poison.

Although, it may be affecting his brain now; after all, it was making him dream of kissing other boys and stare at Ray, who was licking his fingers longer than was considered appropriate.

"She loves me. But she can't show it. Everybody loves Ray Chen."

Ray shot Eddy a big, pearly white smile.

"Now eat. I paid good money for that pizza!"

The evening flew by as the day and Ray was again in a food coma, alongside Eddy. Maybe having pizza wasn't the best idea. But it tasted soooooo good.

Ray heaved himself up on the couch. He was too full to think about the back pain he would be in tomorrow.

Eddy got up, shuffling to his room. He swore, he was going to find himself a job so he could buy the next dinner. Bubble tea and Chinese takeout would be his go-to - then, he wouldn't have to watch grease dribble where it didn't belong. Once in his bedroom, he flopped into bed, with only a few days of exams left.

____

Brett was already waiting for him this time. No big setup, no fears to endure.

The room was heavily dimmed, with only a few lone candles scattered across the room. The bed was much larger, had a heavy wooden frame and bed posts as thick as his thigh.

Also, they had silken red curtains.

Brett was laying on his side, watching Eddy as he materialized. When he was fully corporeal, Eddy was deeply asleep and could not be woken suddenly. Which was the best time for him, because then they had more time together.

Eddy blinked when he saw the scene.

Brett was almost naked this time while he was fully clothed - yes, he checked if he had pants on this time - and upon further inspection, only a thin, smooth cloth covered Brett's crotch. His sun kissed chest and legs were bare - not that Eddy looked too closely, of course.

"Hello, baby boy," he purred, "how nice of you to join me again."

"Oh it's you again," Eddy said blandly, his first instinct was telling him to cover his eyes. This wasn't a scene he was supposed to be seeing. He was a firm believer on dinner first, and then several other dinners, before getting to bed like this.