First Touches of Pleasure

Brett stayed with Eddy the whole night. Well, at least his body did. His spirit fed on someone else that night as well. While Eddy gave him a good snack, it was still not a fulfilling meal.

Seeing as Brett was a demon, he didn't need sleep, but he still laid right next to Eddy when he came back from his meal, just watching the boy sleep. He knew it was kinda creepy, but what else could he do? He couldn't walk off, Eddy would probably skin him! So, no. He was staying right where he was. Maybe he could get a little snack before they parted for today.

Eddy slowly stirred awake, with only vivid memories of last night. To say the least, he was surprised to feel a warm body by him and to actually wake up with another presence there.

He was kinda scared to open his eyes - he hoped he wasn't with Ray again. Luckily, this person felt smaller than his roommate, and had a different build.

Brett noticed the moment Eddy's breath pattern changed and knew he would wake up fairly quickly. One of his hands was still on Eddy's waist, stroking the soft skin, while his other hand supported his own head as he looked at Eddy.

"Good morning," he murmured, keeping his voice low so as to not scare or startle Eddy. He wanted so badly to do more - maybe kissing Eddy, or touching him inappropriately, but the sun was already up and his powers were weak at daytime. His powers would rise again when the sun began to set. Still, he sneaked a kiss onto Eddy's cheek before he opened his eyes.

Eddy had to blink a few times to realize who exactly was with him, and for the memories to start flooding back.

"You stayed..." He said hoarsely. He almost couldn't believe it. Brett had actually stayed upon his request. He felt warm inside - but also, his head was throbbing and he felt like he could throw up, so this moment wasn't going to last long.

Brett smiled at him softly and removed his hand from his hip, tapping it on Eddy's head. His powers may be weak, but for a simple hangover, it was more than enough. While his hand was still up, he turned Eddy's head towards him and placed a kiss on his soft lips.

"Of course. You asked me to, so I obliged."

Eddy closed his eyes. Maybe he was still dreaming. If he was he'd never forgive himself, much less the demon. But as it turned out, he was very much awake, and this was very much real.

He hummed against Brett's lips. It was just a very innocent kiss. Very short too. Brett raised his head and let his thumb trace Eddy's lower lip.

"Sadly, I have to leave you soon, honey."

Eddy did find it sad, but he supposed it was since the elder stayed with him last night. It didn't stop his disappointment, though.

"Oh?"

He questioned quietly.

"Yes, you probably have plans already, and I don't want to disturb you. I don't expect you to plan around me. Maybe we can meet up later if you want?" His hand slid lower - this time, he had something not so innocent in mind. While he stroked the boy's hip, his thumb wandered under the waistband. Brett's eyes slowly started changing color.

"We get our grades today. That's about it." Eddy leaned his forehead against Brett's -this way he could watch the man's eye color change better. It didn't really scare him anymore, but it did feed his curiosity. Did Brett's eyes turn when he was angry, using his powers, or when he was thinking and/or doing something sexual?

"That's not much to do for the whole day."

His hands slipped completely under the underwear, seeing as Eddy didn't say anything against it.