Deals

It was late afternoon when they collapsed in the living room. The last day was the best and worst at the same time.

Ray fell face first into a smelly pillow on the couch. It was the same pillow he slept on the last few nights in a row.

"Smells."

Eddy grunted and turned his head.

"What?"

"I said, it smells. I smell. We smell. We need a shower, Eddy."

And the only way they could shower was the public bathroom in their complex.

They had a small toilet in the dorm, yes, but it didn't come with a shower, sadly enough.

Ray lifted himself up and waddled into his room, gathering fresh clothes and his shower supplies.

"Come on, Eddy-baby, you smell like shit."

"Like you're one to talk," Eddy sighed, feeling too drained to properly banter. Maybe if they hadn't argued, if he wasn't cut off from Brett so prematurely, and if finals weren't so exhausting, he'd be in a better mood. Despite his grumpiness, he followed Ray's lead by going to his own room to gather his stuff, which included pajama pants and a graphic tee, two fluffy towels, and then his shampoo and conditioner. The communal showers were a warzone!

Together they trotted along the long hallway and onto the ground floor. They had luck. They were alone, probably because the other students were currently playing dead on their respective beds.

Or they were much more keen on personal hygiene than Ray and Eddy, who hadn't showered at all in probably two days. At least, Ray hadn't. He washed himself with deodorant.

They stripped and Ray wandered into the shower first. The thing was, it was a very old campus. There were no stalls. Just shower knobs in the wall, and a showerhead like 3 meters above the ground.

Ray twisted the knobs and the hot water came rushing out. Ray moaned at the feeling of clean water against his skin. Yes, he should shower more often.

Eddy shuffled awkwardly to one of the shower heads farthest from Ray. He never felt comfortable showering close to people or having them look at him. Sometimes, he wished he was more like his carefree roommate, who was actually comfortable in his own skin. He gingerly turned the little knob to its highest setting. He was ready for the steam and the burn.

When he thought Ray wasn't looking, he brought a hand up to his chest, simply resting his palm over the nipple Brett had toyed with. He decided that it was probably okay to feel that way. His fingers trailed down lightly until they reached the sharp V of his abdomen, of course finding a mark. Funny, he never remembered getting a tattoo.

Ray showered and threw a subtle glance at Eddy. The boy was so strictly raised, it was almost hurtful to watch him. At least he had a soft smile on the lips now, probably happy to have this hellish week behind him.

A movement caught his eye and he almost choked. Was that a tattoo? Pure, innocent Eddy having a tattoo?

"Bro! What is this? This is wicked!"

Ray knew Eddy hated close contact and being stared at when he was naked, but he couldn't help himself. Right above Eddy's dick was a black tattoo. Since when?!

The older man's mouth hung open as he met Eddy's shy look.

"Don't look so closely at my dick, you pervert!" Eddy instinctively tried to cover himself. One hand over his dick, the other one over the mark.