Not everything worthwhile comes easy

Authors note: Our posting schedule will now be on Mondays and Fridays so get ready!

------------

  "I hope I am able to make you happy, Brett. I want it to be good for you, although I know you've probably had thousands of better partners."

Eddy opened his eyes to look down at the demon. There was no use to pressure himself to be the best in this situation, when there was always going to be someone better than him. He snuggled into Brett with a hum, pressing his ear to the man's chest to see if he could hear a heartbeat behind his ribcage.

"Are you okay with this? Laying and talking?"

Brett threaded one of his hands into Eddy's hair, playing with the soft strands.

"Why wouldn't I be? I told you we would go at your pace so you won't feel pressured. Also, consent is important. You can only decide what you want to do or choose between things if you can make an informed choice."

He lifted Eddy's head carefully and pressed a kiss on his nose.

"I just want to make sure."

Eddy giggled at the kiss. It was sweeter than most of their interactions. He found more joy in the sweetness, though, than in anything else. He wished he could feel open like this with his own kind.

"Are there any questions you want to ask me?"

Brett knew Eddy preferred the innocent touches, but he also wanted to start to make the boy feel comfortable with not so innocent touches. So he laid his hand directly on Eddy's butt - not stroking, not grabbing, only laying his hand gently down.

"Not really. I love how you are so pure, untouched by other men and women. I will take great pride in molding and exploring your pleasures."

"What is your definition of untouched?" Eddy's mind trailed off to earlier in the showers. Technically, Ray was the first fully naked man he made full contact with and who had touched his body, even if just a hug.

Brett halted his hand movement in Eddy's hair. Why was he asking this in such a tone?

"Well, has your naked body been touched by another man? If not, then you are untouched.", he said this very slowly. Eddy was a virgin, wasn't he? He told him as such. Did he misunderstand?

Eddy cleared his throat awkwardly. Well this was going to be an uncomfortable conversation.

"About that, tonight in the showers my naked body technically came in contact with another naked man's body. I hadn't really expected it, and when he saw your name on me he started crying. I couldn't just ditch him."

He tried to explain.

"He hugged you? Or you hugged him?"

Brett furrowed his brows. It was not like he possessed the exclusivity of Eddy's naked body, but who was this guy who dared to touch the boy?

"And who do you say it was again?"

"He hugged me, he was afraid." Eddy's gaze softened as he watched the demon wearily.

"It was my roommate." He knew Brett was probably curious, but it was also worrisome that he asked.

"That Ray-guy you talked about? The one with the soulless sister?"

Brett's tone didn't reveal anything he was feeling. It was just suspiciously neutral.

Eddy buried his face into the side of Brett's neck nervously.

"Yeah... It was just a hug for comfort. Nothing sexual."

Brett's hand started moving and petting him again.