Chapter 12

Chapter 12

They went inside and Brett lifted Eddy bridal style and carried him to the master bathroom.

It had a big ass tub in the middle and that was where he placed Eddy. Before he turned on the water, he gingerly removed the long stockings, cm by cm. While he looked Eddy in the eyes.

"Hm, yes, nice," he mumbled under his breath.

"Not as nice as you," Eddy grinned, reaching up to pet Brett's cheeks lovingly, he loved that man too much if there was even such a thing, "I think since we've tried it out that we can do it again but rougher. I do not mind. As long as I am not too damaged. But was it fun enough for me not to get eaten?"

He chuckled about that, he didn't mind some damage it seemed though.

"Well, if I eat you, we will take another month off to create a new body, so that wouldn't do. And I speak for the both of us when I say, you are the cuter one." He threw the sock over his shoulder on the ground and looked at the other clothed leg. Like he did in the beginning of their playing, Brett let his hand wander from the bottom to the rim of the high knee and pulled it slowly off as well. If it wouldn't be that dirty, he would kiss and lick every centimeter of naked skin. But Eddy was a dirty boy right now, so the water would kiss him first.

After he chucked the second sock as well, he turned the tap and warm water was flowing inside.

"Can I bathe with you or do you want your peace and quiet?"

"You can bathe with me you silly billy," Eddy would make plenty of room for Brett. They were separated for three weeks so it was time to catch up on all of that time together.

"You know we will not just bathe, right?"

With that, Brett shed his clothes and slipped behind Eddy to snuggle. And probably do more. They were separated after all.

But Brett was a good boyfriend slash husband and instead of molesting Eddy, he took the washing cloth and gently cleaned the chest which was not under water.

"Yeah, I know but as long as you're gentle I don't mind," Eddy leaned back into Brett's chest, wanting to feel close to him. Right now that was all that mattered to him.

"I will always be gentle with you if you desire that. And I will always be rough with you as well." He peppered gentle kisses over the neck and shoulder while he washed his partner. It was not because he wanted to get rid of the dirt and sweat - that was a part from it as well - but he wanted to shower Eddy in love and little gestures. They didn't play that rough, but aftercare was important. Especially for Brett who liked to make sure Eddy knew he loved him. And Eddy loved being pampered anyway, so it worked out splendidly.

After Brett was finished with the chest, the washcloth wandered over the arms and the throat. Then he finished up with Eddy's face. The rest was submerged so that would be clean on its own.

Eddy chuckled softly to how tender Brett was being with the cleaning. He could feel the elder's love, just in that. It made him beyond happy, he was so lucky and glad that they were together.

Killing Eddy and turning him into a demon was one of the best things that happened to Brett - except meeting him in the first place of course. So he wetted his hands and started massaging the temples and scalp. It was calming to end a very adrenaline packed scene like this. Brett certainly didn't mind the soft ending to that. Except he wouldn't do it if they were still Bunny and Mr. Fox.

"I love you," Eddy purred the precious three words. He never got sick of saying them. If he did, they probably had an issue. Luckily it was of no issue, for eternity they were one another's. He felt bad for the people who thought they couldn't have this kind of love. It was achievable and precious.