A whole Lifetime

Eddy looked into Brett's eyes, taking a deep breath. "But I don't want you to stop."

He licked his lips awkwardly, hoping he wouldn't regret those words, although he had a feeling he wouldn't. How could he? There was something great about feeling Brett's warm hands on him.

The boy nudged his nose against Brett's with a shy little smile spreading across his lips. Plus, there was so much more he wanted to learn about this sensual sin.

"Oh, by Satan's silky pants, you are going to be the death of me. Are you sure you want this?"

Only a few minutes before, the boy had such dark thoughts of dying and disappearing - and now he wanted to fuck? Well, Brett wouldn't ever say no to that. On top of that, he had permission to enter the boy in the real world as well, which was even better. But was Eddy really sure? He had to at least ask him. If Eddy said yes, he would be taught another thing of a sexual nature.

"I want to be close to you, and this is a good way to do it. To feel close and connected, you know? Also, I like the feeling of your warm hands, so I am sure." Eddy rubbed their faces together, then kissed his forehead. He felt a bit shy about the question he was about to ask.

"Do you think we could do it from this position? It seems kinda similar to the one you showed me...what was it called? Ah, yes, riding!"

He grinned, proud he was able to remember the name of the position Brett had tried to teach him. Sure, Eddy had thought it was impersonal, the way the demon showed him, but from here it looked like it could be so cuddly. The thought warmed his heart.

"Yes, riding. It's a bit of a different position, but essentially the same. And we can hug now. But in this position, my dick will not be able to go as deep as the other position allowed. So do you want to fuck here, or in the real world, seeing as you have calmed down?"

He would prefer it in the real world, but it was Eddy's decision because it was also his butt that would be violated, albeit in a very sweet way.

"Um, is there anyone in the apartment right now?" That was going to be Eddy's deciding factor, because he really did like his privacy when it came to things like this.

"I think I saw Ray, but I'm not sure if he is still in the apartment. Should I look?"

Either way, it wouldn't make much of a difference. Eddy would still moan and cry, especially when Brett inserted his dick in the real world while they fucked in the dreamworld. Brett told him that. Hopefully, Eddy would still want to fuck. A demon could hope, right?

Eddy licked his lips nervously. He could probably brave this - he'd heard Ray bring someone over a few times, so he wouldn't care if Eddy did, right?

"Let's go to the real world and do it. He can always leave if he's there, and I can try to be very quiet."

He bit the corner of his lip. He wanted that connection too bad. A roommate wouldn't ruin that.

"I will not allow you to be quiet. I want to hear you moan, groan and scream my name, and I will not be robbed of that. If your roommate hinders you, I will eat him." Of course, Brett was only half-joking. He wouldn't eat Ray. But he would kick him out.

"I will spread you open, filling you over and over again. You will be my cute little pie I will never get enough of."

Eddy rolled his eyes with a chuckle. It reminded him of a toddler trying to get their way. It was cute though, he thought.

"I don't think Ray would taste that good, so don't eat him, please. And why are you comparing me to a pie?"

"Because I like to eat sweet things. You are sweet, and you are filled with a wonderful inside. Also, what I will do to Ray should not concern you. I will not fuck him. I will just eat that noisy, noisy man."