One Step at a Time

After what felt like a few hours, Eddy finally began to stir into awareness. The first feeling he had was of being wet, sticky and sore.

"You're a beast." He grumbled through a yawn - he may have been a bit out of it, but he remembered everything. At first, it had felt like a dream, but upon waking up he could feel very well that it was real. The proof of it was still in his ass. It was rather uncomfortable, yet it wasn't totally unpleasant. He found himself liking the feeling of the fullness. It made him feel complete. Eddy was no longer alone - he had somebody to complete him.

"Well, I am a demon, so that assumption is correct. Do you want a shower now?"

Seeing his partner waking up, sated and not angry at him for a change, was nice. But he knew Eddy - the boy probably wanted to shower as fast as possible. The semen was still in and on him, sticking to his body. And the sweat wasn't helping, either. They were both disgusting. Also, having a shower meant he could maybe do some funny things to Eddy as well - if the boy could stand without his help, of course. He didn't think Eddy was able to, but the boy surprised him more than once.

With a swift move, he sat up, using the gravity to his advantage, as Eddy's weight was pressing him down on his dick, which was still swollen. Unless he slipped out, it would stay that way.

But it was probably for the best if Eddy wasn't speared onto him anymore. So he grabbed his hips and slowly slipped out, inch by inch. He helped Eddy with kisses and whispered compliments and praises.

Finally his head left the warm heat, and instantly his dick went soft. Demon sperm was unusual, and even more so with its natural plugging feature. Not only was it sweet, but also, the human would not lose any cum. It was more practical for the woman's body, as she could more easily get pregnant that way, but it worked with a man's body as well. Brett told Eddy as much.

"Also, it's practical. You would get messy down there when we go to the shower. Where is the shower, anyway? I haven't seen it in the apartment."

Eddy winced slightly now that Brett was fully out. It felt like his abused hole was gaping from being used as a sheath and ruthlessly fucked into.

"The showers are communal, they're down the hall..." He closed his eyes nervously. He didn't want anyone to see him like this. They'd all know exactly what he had been up to, and that would be embarrassing, to say the least. He tried not to think about it, hopefully, they would be empty.

"Hm, could it be that you are embarrassed?" Brett chuckled at that.

"Don't be. Just think about the envious looks you will receive. You got laid and remember it, unlike them. Also, come on. I will be with you. If they stare, I will eat them - and I don't mean the same way I eat you, honey."

Brett slapped his cheek softly.

"Get up, lover boy. Shower time."

"I'm embarrassed to go to the shower even when I haven't just had sex. It makes me uncomfortable when people can see me undressed." Eddy did not want to get up and go, so he clung to Brett instead. It would be nice to be as confident as the demon. Many of his problems would seem so small if he could just have a similar pride in himself.

"I know we have to shower, but....it still makes me nervous. I don't want anyone to look at me." Ray had seen him, and Brett had seen him. That was as far as he was willing to go with the list.

"I will be there with you. I will shield you, if you want. But I doubt anybody will be there, anyway." He let his eyes flash red for a second. He had his tricks to get his way.

"I can drag you, carry you, or you can walk by yourself. Your choice. But we are going to take a shower; I can see you disliking all the fluids on you."