Chapter 5

A/N: I don't really remember what happened in the 4th episode so I just went by what I remembered. I also left out a few parts in but whatever,if someone asks I'll just say it's the art of fanfiction. Since I wrote this during class it's probably crazier then the other chapters.

Third POV

Naruto and Sakura were complaining about having to get up early and Kakashi not showing up for hours."Naruto, why didn't you make sure Nyuu was here on time?"Sakura asked.

"Oh, I stayed at her place last night and when I woke up this morning she was gone"Naruto explained.

"I don't know.She didn't leave a note"Naruto said.

Elsewhere(Oh my gosh!Like in the Giver.How did I just realize that?The Giver is an awesome book though,the movie pretty good too.Anyways off topic.)

"You are very youthful, Nyuu"Guy said watching Nyuu train.

"Um…Thanks. I have to go now"Nyuu said running home.When she got home she made something to eat and headed to the training grounds. When she got there Kakashi was already there.

"Your late"Kakashi said.

"Uh,yeah, I got lost on the path of life"Nyuu said sheepishly rubbing the back of her head.

"Why do you lie about where you were?"Sakura asked.

"How would you know that I'm lying?"Nyuu questioned. Sasuke rolled his eyes."Aren't we supposed to do some survival test?"Nyuu asked.

"Yes,and we would've started sooner if you had shown up earlier"Kakashi asked.

"Like your one to talk,Sensei"Naruto accused.

"Wait,what did I miss?"Nyuu asked.

"Kakashi-Sensei was late to"Sakura explained.

"Oh,really"Nyuu said.

"I have my reasons"Kakashi said.

"What reasons?"Nyuu asked innocently.

"I had to help an old lady"Kakashi said.

"I've done that before"Nyuu said.

"I figured"Kakashi muttered.

"Hey,Sasuke are you an underage stripper?"Nyuu asked.

"No!Where'd you get an idea like that anyway?"Sasuke asked.

"Just wondering"Nyuu answered.

"Don't ask such stupid questions"Sasuke growled.

"Whatever"Nyuu said.

"Nyuu, do you like Sasuke?"Sakura asked.

"Define like"Nyuu said.

"You know like crush like"Sakura explained.

"Don't know him enough to like him like that"Nyuu answered."Why do you like Sasuke anyway?"Nyuu asked.

"Um…that's none of your business"Sakura growled.

"Getting back to the survival test"Kakashi said.

"Oh right"Nyuu muttered.

Kakashi sighed,"You all are so gonna die."

"He's weird"Nyuu whispered to Naruto.

"I know"Naruto whispered back.Nyuu gasped dramatically.

"You know something"Nyuu whispered/screamed, faking shock.

Well,at least she knows your an idiot"Sasuke said.

"At least I have some common sense"Naruto said.