Chapter 17 The Cracktastic Chapter

Akuma:Okay so first. . .PEOPLE SERIOUSLY READ THIS STUFF!!!!!! IN THESE AUTHORS NOTES COULD BE SOMETHING IMPORTANT THAT SAVES A CERTAIN CHARACTER!!!!!!(*SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER*)

Also now that that rant is over time to clear some stuff up.This is sorta a crossover chapter, meaning my friend's OC(Jikken) and mine(Nyuu and Nyato) are going to be meeting. Now,I don't own Jikken or Naruto,obviously. Jikken belongs to Temari-the-Neko and her fucked up mind.It's all my fault but, um, still. Anyways, have fun reading this cracktastic chapter. . . Person(You know who you are), I'm not making them read Homestuck!!!

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS MORE RANDOM THAN THE OTHERS!!!! IT TIME SKIPS A LOT AND GETS SUPER RANDOM!!!!!!

 ALSO, WATCH SHERLOCK!!! It. Is. AMAZING!!!!

Also slight note in this chapter I'm gonna show the demons talking like how the dork does. So yeah -

'Bold'-Demon's voices

'Bold'-Flashbacks and thinking

Third POV

The Meeting

Nyuu was crouched in the middle of the street, petting a cat. She sat down and played with the cat. She made the cat's tail tickle it's nose, so it'd try to grab it's tail and bite it. Nyuu stifled a laugh with her hand. With how distracted she was she didn't notice the shadow of a person growing closer. The person didn't notice her either,for they tripped over her. (I guess Nyuu is Frank.If you get this,you're amazing.)

"The bloody hell was that gimbo?I mean grot seriously!!!"Nyuu shouted,obviously to confused to use real swear words.It was at this moment that the cat ran off.

Luckily,for the other person,they were able to prevent them-self from falling,considering Nyuu was no help at all

Luckily,for the other person,they were able to prevent them-self from falling,considering Nyuu was no help at all. The person stumbled a little bit before turning and glaring at the object that nearly broke their neck. They raised an eyebrow at the redheaded girl who, now had tears in her eyes.

"Why are you crying?"the girl with dark blue hair asked.

"The kitty ran off. . ."Nyuu said quietly. Nyuu was acting like she had just seen a puppy get beaten with a vase.

"It's just a cat,there are more out there"Jikken said,growing more annoyed with the redhead by the second. Nyuu didn't seem to notice Jikken's patience wearing thin.  

"But I liked that kitty. . ."Nyuu mumbled, seeming very depressed.

The dark blue haired girl rolled her eyes and walked off. Nyuu noticed her leaving so she jumped up and ran after the girl, mainly because she found her interesting. The redheaded girl started blabbing about putting Naruto in a dress.

'Does this chick have A.D.D or something, she was about to cry over a cat not even thirty seconds ago', the dark blue haired girl thought.

'Kill this human, she's annoying!' Kaiju, the blue haired girl's cat demon, said.