Chapter 6

Third POV

"Sasuke,I'm at point B"Sasuke said over the earpiece.

"I'm at point C"Sakura said.

"Point A,believe it"Naruto said.

"Point-Oh ,my god a kitty!"Nyuu shouted .She grabbed the cat and started to pet it.The cat started to purr.

"Your good with cat too"Naruto said.

"I guess animals just like me"Nyuu said. Nyuu handed Sakura the cat.

"Good job,Nyuu"Kakashi said and Nyuu grinned."But next time follow orders"he said.

"I knew there was something else"Nyuu growled.

"Naruto's rubbing off on you"Sasuke said.

"What's that supposed to mean?"Nyuu asked.

"You're becoming and idiot like Naruto"Sasuke said.

"Naruto's not an idiot,he's mentally challenged"Nyuu said.

"Isn't that the same thing?"Sakura asked.

"No it's slightly different"Nyuu said.

The fact that you said slightly means you know he's an idiot"Sasuke said.

"Do you play the flute?"Nyuu asked.

"Again with the stupid questions"Sasuke growled.

"Hey!I'm smarter than you!"Nyuu shouted. When she shouted the cat jumped out of Sakura's arms and attacked Naruto. Nyuu burst out laughing.

"Get this stupid cat off of me!"Naruto yelled. Nyuu grinned and grabbed the cat.She handed Sasuke the cat and he glared at her.

"Let's take the cat to the Hokage Tower"Kakashi said.

"That reminds me I have to go do something real quick but I'll meet you all there"Nyuu said.

"Idiot"Sasuke muttered.

"Lets go"Kakashi said and they headed toward the Hokage Tower.

With Nyuu

Nyuu had slipped into the Hokage Tower and started rummaging through boxes in the attic. She found an outfit that probably belonged to a boy."Hm,might as well try it on"she muttered to herself. She tried it on and grinned,"well it's comfortable"Nyuu mumbled."I hope no one minds if I borrow this"Nyuu said. She sealed her clothes in a scroll and headed to the Hokage's office.The Third was getting ready to go to the place where genins get missions.He looked kinda shocked at what Nyuu was wearing.

"Where did you get that?"he asked.

"The attic"she answered.

"Why are you wearing it?"he asked.

"Cause it's comfortable"she said.

"That used to belong to Minato"he said.

"Can I keep it?"she asked.

"You weren't going to give it back anyway were you?"he asked.

"Why do you have to accuse me of the truth?"Nyuu asked.

"Because it's interesting to see your reaction. Now,where's your squad?"he asked.

"They should be here soon.That reminds me do you have an apple or two?"she asked.

"Why?"he questioned.

"Well I'm not going to hurt anyone if that's what you're asking"Nyuu said.

"You're avoiding the question"he said.

"Fine…to test gravity"she said.

"Um …why?"he asked.