Chapter 2

Nyuu POV

I was walking around the streets of Konaha. I wasn't watching where I was going and ended up running into someone. "I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going"I apologized.

"It's okay,you seem like a youthful girl anyway"the person said. I looked up at him he was maybe a year older then me and he had bushy eyebrows.

"I'm Nyuu, who are you?"I asked.

"My name is Rock Lee. I'm guessing your new around here"Lee said.

"Yeah this is my first time being in the Leaf. So I don't really know my way around yet"I replied.

"Your hair-"Lee started. Here it comes."Your hair is really pretty I've never seen hair like yours before"he said with a smile.

"Huh?"was all I could say.

Your hair is very pretty"Lee said.

"Thanks"I said.

"So do you want some help getting to where ever your going?"Lee asked.

"No it's okay but thanks anyway"I said.

"Okay try not to get lost"he said and walked off. I started walking again when my stomach growled. Then I noticed a ramen shop it was empty except a boy around my age and a guy wearing a chunnin vest. I walked over there and sat down next to the boy with blond hair.

"I haven't seen you around here before,who are you?"the blond asked.

"My name's Nyuu Namikaze. Who are you?"I asked.

"My name's Naruto Uzumaki"he said with a grin.

"What would you like?"the ramen man asked.

"I'll have a large miso ramen please"I said.

"She kinda looks like you Naruto"the man sitting next to him said.

"So do you go to the academy, Naruto?"I asked. He nodded finishing another bowl.

"Yeah it's kinda boring though"Naruto said.

"Hey! It's only boring because you cut class"the man said.

"Whatever,Iruka-Sensei"Naruto mumbled. The ramen man set down a bowl of ramen in front of me. I started to eat the ramen."So Nyuu,are you joining the academy?" Naruto asked.

"Yep"I said.

"Wanna be friends?"Naruto said. I grinned.

"Yeah! Of course"I said grinning at him.