Chapter 3

Thank you so much for 23 views on the first day, it means the world to me! ❤Sorry for the kind of short chapter. I hope you have or had a wonderful day!

It was finally the weekend. Dex was going to come over and help her find out what she did wrong in alchemy today. She quickly got dressed and ate breakfast. She heard a knock at the door and opened it to find Dex standing there. He smiled and walked in. They wen to Sophies room and sat down.

"Please tell me exactly what you did during alchemy," Dex said.

Sophie gave him all the details. She told him on how she first mixed up all the ingredients and what order. He nodded as she said those things. When she told him how she mixed it his nodding turned into a surprised frown.

"When it starts to bubble like that you need to let it rest for ten seconds then mix it clockwise, not immediately mix it clockwise." he said thoughtfully.

"Thanks," Sophie replied.

"Anytime, now what else happened yesterday." Dex said.

Sophie bit her lip thinking. Should she tell him about Lady Galvin laughing at her. She thought for a second and decided to tell him. She could tell Dex, she trusts him.

"Well , when the metal was boiling over and splashing some on it hit my hands and burned them, and Lady Galvin was laughing at me and my embarrassment." Sophie replied looking down.

"Well since Lady Galvin laughed at you in a moment of embarrassment you should do the same for her." he said with a smirk.

"So you are suggesting a prank, Lady Galvin, because that's a great idea for revenge. Though I can't believe sweet innocent you would say that. Have you been hanging out with Keefe lately?" she said smiling.

"Not as much as you have, maybe you should ask him to help you." he suggested.

"Are you not going to join us?" asked Sophie.

"Nah, I would like to keep my almost clean record." he said.

"Ok, but thank you for the idea." Sophie said.

"No problem" replied Dex smiling.

He left that afternoon to go help his dad at slurps and burps. Sophie spent the rest of her day listening to music on her human i pod and thinking about the prank she was going to pull.