Chapter 11

Hey everyone!! I hope your day has been amazing. I am very tired even though I slept in, so I don't know what is up with that. I hope you enjoy the chapter and have/had a wonderful day!❤️

"What advice do you have to offer." Sophie asked.

"Well let me just say that Keefe my favorite in the love triangle." Vertina said.

"It's not a love triangle." Sophie replied, red in the face.

"As always obvious, now I know that Fitz asked you, but do you really want to go with him? Vertina asked.

"Well no, not really. I feel like it is just what was expected to happen." Sophie said.

"Also, I bet Fitz has asked more girls than you to the dance, but I bet that Keefe will wait until tomorrow for you answer because he thinks you are worth waiting for." Vertina replied.

"I never thought about it that way, or that I would get good advice from a talking mirror." Sophie laughed.

She thanked Vertina and thought about what she would do tomorrow. She was happy that she finally made a decision on who to go with, hopefully they will except her.

Though she couldn't help worrying about tomorrow because she had to turn someone down, and she wanted to stay friends with that someone, she hoped everything would be alright.

Sorry for the short chapter, I am writing this on my phone so there may be grammar mistakes so please ignore them if there are. And that's it. Hope you enjoy/ enjoyed your day!!