Chapter 8

Hi, sorry for the night post. I wish I could have updated earlier in the day , but I had chores. This chapter is rather short, but I hope you like it! Have a wonderful day/night.❤️

The next day Sophie went to school and it was decorated with posters of reminds that the school dance is coming up. Her face got red as she thought about it. She wanted to go with someone, but she did not want to ask of her guy friends because that could mess up their friendly relationship.

Though if she had to ask someone she would ask...

"Good morning students, before I continue with the morning announcements I want to remind you that the school dance is coming up." said the loud speakers.

Sophie stared out into the space in the hallway, zoning out though the rest of the announcements. Biana walked up to her afterward.

"Sophie, lets get to class." Biana said.

"Okay" Sophie replied.

They started walking to class when Fitz approached them.

"Hey Sophie, after class can I talk to you about something?" Fitz asked.

"Sure, what is it about?" Sophie looked at him.

"Umm, just some cognates stuff." he said.

"Uhh, okay." Sophie said.

Fitz walked away and Sophie looked at Biana and asked, "What was that about."

Biana shrugged and they continued to walk to class. Sophie wondered what it was about. A possibility was that he might ask her...No he would't. She thought. But if so would she say yes?

Hope you liked the chapter! It was shorter, but chapters will be longer in the future. ❤️