Chapter 12

Hey guys, sorry I have not been writing lately. I am getting back on schedule so everything will be back to normal! Hope you enjoy the chapter!❤️

The next day Sophie's hands were clammy. She was not sure how she was going to put Fitz down and tell Keefe yes after what she had said to him. But, she needed to give clarification to who she was going with , so she had to do something. Suddenly a teal eyed boy bumped into her.

"Oh, hey Sophie." Fitz said.

"Oh um, hi Fitz." Sophie replied looking down.

"So , have you decided if you want to go to the dance with me or not."

"I'm sorry FItz, but I have decided I am going with someone else, I know you will find another date." Sophie explained.

She expected him to say something on the lines of how dare you or you are so frustrating. But instead he gave her a knowing glance and said,"I actually came to tell you that I am going with someone else." Said Fitz.

"Oh, well I guess it works out for both of us, but we are still be friends right" Sophie asked.

"Of course! Nothing more and nothing less." Fitz agreed.

Sophie and Fitz smiled at each other and they walked away. Sophie went through the hallways to get to her next class. Once she got to the classroom she checked the time and she still had five minutes. She saw Keefe in the hallway and decided to go ahead and tell him.

"Hey Keefe, can I tell you something?" Sophie asked.

"Yep."