Chapter 16

Ahhhhh, we have two more chapters left!! Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Sophie walked up to Foxfire with her friends and sighed, she was a little nervous for tonight. She did not know why though.

Once the girls walked in the saw that the whole inside of the school was decorated with assorted arrangements of flowers and lights.

They made their way to the cafeteria, which was serving as the dance floor. Sophie wondered where they put all the tables, because the floor was clear of everything but fellow students dancing.

The girls parted to find their dates, and Sophie was just about to find Keefe when he found her first.

"Oh, um hi Sophie." Keefe blushed.

"Hi Keefe." Sophie greeted.

There was an awkward silence between the two before Keefe started talking again.

"You look really pretty." Keefe complimented.

"Oh thank you! You don't look to bad yourself." Sophie said with a smile.

"Want to go dance on the dance floor?" Keefe asked.

"Sure!" Sophie exclaimed.

Together they walked onto the dance floor and started to dance together. First they danced to some pop song that was really catchy, then to a nice acoustic song, and final some classically music to slow dance to.

They calmly danced with each other so smoothly that it looked like they had practiced before, which they didn't.

"Do you want to take a little break and get some food?" Sophie asked.

"Yes!" Keefe exclaimed as they rushed over to the only table in the cafeteria that was covered in food.

On the table there was an assortment of cookies and cakes. Along with two big bowls of a purple drink and a few vegetable trays.

Sophie forced Keefe to get at least a few vegetables on his plate. They made their way to the corner of the room and started eating.

Sophie looked at the time, and almost three hours had passed since she had gotten there! She could not believe it, it felt like only thirty minutes!

But there was still a lot of time at the dance left, which made Sophie happy for some reason.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and that you have a good day or night! ❤️