Chapter 7

Hello, sorry for not uploading last week. I hope you have had or will have a wonderful day. 🙂❤️

        Little did Keefe and Sophie know that Biana was listening to them the whole time. She had come over to surprise Sophie with some mellow melt but when she herd Sophie and Keefe talking she decided to vanish and listen.

         Hoping that it was some gossip she closely listened and paid attention.

        "Foster, that is a mighty good plan!" she herd Keefe say.

          She realized that they were planing something. She recalled the other parts of their conversation and realized something. They were going to prank a teacher!

        Biana did not know the details though, but she was hoping to listen to more of their conversation , but Keefe stopped and was heading towards the door!

        Biana darted out of there and light leaped home as fast as possible. She went to bed thinking should I mention this to Sophie?

🤍

        The next day she decide to approach Sophie about it. This was a lot harder than it seemed. How was she going to tell her friend that she was eavesdropping on a private conversation.

        She gathered up all of her courage and went to Sophie in the hallway and said, "I want in.".

        Sophie looked a her and replied, "On on what?"

        "The prank" Biana said.

        Sophie's eyes got wide and she quickly dragged Biana to an empty corridor.

        "How did you find out about that?" Sophie asked with a red face.

        "I herd you and Keefe talking about it yesterday, sorry for eavesdropping." Biana said , fidgeting with the buttons on her coat.

        "Well I guess you know to much so you can be in on the prank, but please no more eavesdropping." Sophie requested.

        "Okay. And Sophie, I wonder if you sometimes forget that I can legit turn invisible. I am not a burden  with this prank, I am the key," Biana said with a devilish smirk.

Ps: Tomorrow is Easter!! I may post a chapter tomorrow for fun if I have time, but if not happy early Easter!