Chapter 29

Racheal 's p.o.v

Okay now I'm getting confused who is this Anastasia? Why did this blondie keeps on mentioning her name? Does she have any connection with these two? I want -no need to know!

"Firstly, my name is not Rachel but Racheal with a 'a' in between 'e&l ' and before you take me to Austin I want to know something, who is Anastasia to these two boys? "

He chuckled "Hello to you too and well it's a long story but don't worry she has nothing to do with your Harry but alot to do with Austin "he said sadly. "I have got time so tell me " I said while he sighs and sat next to me .

"Well.....it was 16 decades ago vampire years if you ask Anastasia, my sister was just like you or you can say she was your identical twin. Just like you are Harry's mate Anastasia was Austin's mate, Austin was truly, madly, deeply in love with my sister...he never let's her to talk to anyone and anyone to her "he pauses and looked at me with teary eyes "even me her own brother, how selfish she was my only family "he cried this time, which made me sad,I hugged him, yes I only knew him for a few minutes but hello he needs comfort "Why did he do that "I asked while rubbing his white shirt covered back in a comforting way."You know about the propercy? " I nodded.

"The propercy caused a war a huge one actually and he thought it was the only way to protect Anastasia but on the other hand Harry was looking for his mate which is you, but he re-read the property and it says 'one must loose something important to gain another something valuable 'so he guessed he wanted his mate so badly and this will slow down Austin so he... "Jamie sobbed "He? " I was waiting for him to answer me eventhough I knew the answer. "He made me kill her "he looked down with tears streaming down his pale face. "You killed her "I was shocked but seriously I thought Harry did it with his bare hands and he nodded then he had a sad smile when he looked up at me "And here you are reborned in a different realm as a human but a hybrid and that is why it was easy for Harry to activate you, you were a vampire in your past and my sister " I kept silent for a moment. "You might be thinking why did I kill her or you, because I am Harry's army commander and the only one who is trusted enough by Austin to come here because of Anastasia but he never let's me talk or meet her but one day during the war I left the battlefield in my assistant's command to kill her but she knows why I did it and she was fine with it but it was hard for me, I lived alone like an orphan while Austin was devastated but he grew stronger when he found out Harry's mate was born and he also found out that I killed her and he was disappointed in me and his plan now is to marry you so he can get both the kingdoms and crush Harry badly "he finished, "Woah "was the only thing I said and Jamie chuckled and said "Now let's get you out of here safely without getting caught and you could meet Harry in no time, before your 16th birthday " he said while getting up from the floor next to me and giving me a hand for me to get up from the floor and a question crossed my mind and I asked straight away "How old was Anastasia when she died? "I asked curiosly "She was 16 when she died "he said ohh. "Come on we have no time left let's go"he said .Then a sound of a door opening was heard and we both froze.......

A/N:Hi guys, thanks for reading and voting for this story means sooo much for me Thank you and I guess this is the longest chapter I've ever written, I guess.... Lol bye luv you guys have a awesome day....