Chapter14

Racheal's p.o.v

      Harry and I reached home within seconds,followed by Ed.

        "Lou,Liam,Niall,Zayn guys we have got a problem!!!"Harry shouted.Then rushed in the four boys and their girlfriends."Racheal I think you must go shower because you still haven't"Harry turned to me and told me.

        "But I want to know who are they?" i whinned."Who is who Harry what is going on??"Liam asked curiously."It is them Liam they are here now in this forest"this time everyone grasp in shock "Now Racheal go shower and change into something clean go on " Harry pratically shooed me away."El,Perrie,Sophia you guys go help her with the clothes" the girls nodded.

          We walked upstairs silently wanting to hear the boys conversation but they were smart enough to not start till we are gone." Rac, you go shower we will find you nice clothes okay" Shopia said and I nodded.

        I walked into Harry's room and find the bathroom near his walk-in closet which was black and red and it matches the floor carpet and the wallpaper.I entred to bathroom and striped clothes and get into shower.

     Harry's p.o.v

    When there weren't a single sound from the girls appart from the sound of the flowing shower I begun to tell the boys what Ed and I saw while we met each other in the forest.

      Once we finished our story ,the boys looked so worried." How did they found out that we were here in the first place?" asked Niall

" I have no clue ,but we must move out of here and hide Racheal before it is too lat-"before I could finish,the front door flunged open and our eyes widen because they have tracked us ,and there stood....

             Austin's man

     For Racheal..

A/N: thank-you soooooo much for reading my first story thank-you....bytheway I need your help by giving me some names for niall's mate in this story.