Chapter 13

Harry's p.o.v

      She look so perfect with her newly purple highlight raven black hair and her eyes are so ...wow...

      My sharp eyesight interrupt my trail of thoughts when I spot a deer from a distance.

       I turned to Racheal and saw her looking at me then I said "Now watch what I do and you can slowly learn okay".

      She nodded as I used my vampire speed and ran towards a near by tree.I felt a presence beside me and it was Racheal, looking at our prey intensely.

       The deer noticed us and tried to run away ,but before it ran I used my superspeed and grabed its neck and slowly sank my teeth into its neck and drank its blood .

       I looked up to see Racheal looking at me with a horror-struck face "Go on drink its blood it taste good" then her vampire teeth grew and it was so little and cute and it made me smile at it and she blushed.

      I watched her sinking her little teeths into the deer and drank it without hesitating.

         Racheal's p.o.v

      He  stared at me while I was draining the poor deer but I must get rid of the burning sensation .He made me blush by looking at my little vampire teeths.

       Suddenly a sound of a person breathing was heard and I looked at Harry and his eyes was widen as he looked past me.

      I turned to see a boy at the age of 22 with red curly hair but not like Harry's .I looked at Harry with a confused experesion but he looked so happy?.

         "Ed what a surprise ,its been a really long time mate" he got up from my side and walk towards Ed to give him a 'bro hug'.

        "Yeah mate I missed you its been 16 years now right?".Then Ed turned to look at me "Is she...?" "Yes Ed meet Racheal my mate and a hybrid and one of it is a vampire" Harry cheers happily.

    "And Racheal this is Ed" Harry finished and Ed smiled at me and we shake our hands.

       "Racheal Winters its a pleasure to meet you ,I know your mother Chloe Johnson she is like a elder sister to me and please forgive me I'm Ed Sheeran the leader of the angle army".

        "Its really nice to meet you Ed.."but before I could finish Harry said "Quick Racheal,Ed lets run back to the house.."Then Ed said"Why? Do you sense someone..is it..??"and Harry nodded furiously.

         " Come on Racheal"Harry grabed my hand and both of us ran vampire speed "Wait what about Ed?""He could fly he's an angle".

       I turned and saw a few pairs of red eyes like 'ours' were looking directly at me before we disappered into the thick forest towards home .

         Who are they?,Why is Harry afraid of his own kind? What do they want? If they get what they want ,what would they do with it?

         Questions like this were going through my mind until we reached home.

A/N: Hey Im back after those tireing school work ...so I've update and I'm giving you guys another cliffhanger!!! who are those peoples ,are they Austin's people or not??  read to find out...