Chapter 7

Racheal's p.o.v

   "What Mate ?! you guys are  kidding me right!?.They do not exsist " i said . "Racheal Ksenia Winters we do exist ,we can prove it to you"Louis said.

     "Then prove it ! ".I start to be

furious .Louis smirked and his face slowly turned into an older man in his 30's .He turned into my dad.

     My eyes widen ,Then Eleanor turned into my mom, Zayn turned into a growling blacked fur wolf with brown eyes while Perrie turned into a beautiful white wolf with icey blue eyes.

    Niall looked like a demon with wings who was smirking at me .

     Then i turned to Harry ,he had sharp fangs pokeing out of his lips and his eyes were gold with a tint of red colour.

      I gasped "Y-you d-do e-exist" i whisperd shuttered."S-Sophia ,L-Liam what a-are y-you guys?". "Well we both are wizards"Liam said calmly and Sophia nodded.

      Sophia took out a wand from her back pocket and turned a lamp into a cat and smiled at me.

    By now my head was spinning and it hurt so much ,everything becomes blur and the last thing i saw was Harry's eyes turned into his beautiful green eyes ,and everything blackout.

     A/N: Hi thanks for reading by the way this is my first book and sorry for updateing late.tq bye-bye