Chapter 32

Racheal 's p.o.v

My dress was perfect white lace,long sleeve and backless. The only thing that is not perfect is the man that I'm going to get married to, first I got kidnapped by creatures and claims that I'm one of them and also a mate for one of them, and then I also got kidnapped by my so -called friends to a useless men or should I say monster.

Austin's sister I don't really remember her name but she was nicer than her brother. She said she couldn't stop her brother from doing anything, she also said that propercy cast him a spell, an evil one. This made him so desperate for power. Harry on the other hand changed a lot after finding me, he had became more of a gentleman.He has changed a lot for the past few days ,before i was kidnapped he treated me like a princess ,well I'm one now right? ,because Harry is Prince of Vampires and I'm his mate so yeah I'm a princess.But the problem now is that im not going to be his princess for long because Prince Austin Greedy For Wealth Mahone here is forceing me into marriage here.

I know My Harry is here I can feel it in my belly ( A/N: lol ) I know you all would be thinking that why can't i defeat Austin by myself,well the thing is he is too strong for me ,in one second i would be dead if I stand against him even if I'm a Hybrid. I can't belive that I would spend my 17th brithday in a huge castle ,in a wedding dress and being forced to get married to the one I DON'T love .

Fiona told me that Austin is being impatient and is being all moody because 'we' should get married before 7 o'clock in the evening and he is scared that Harry will break into the castle because he is running out of guards.Fiona being and obedient sister to Austin walked me out the large red-walled hallway towards one of huge grand staircase which leads to the throne room.I was holding a some white and red roses in my left hand while my right hand was feeling the beautiful gold carved railing as tears streamed down my checks .Fiona was holding my long laced dress as I walked down the staircase so I wouldn't fall face flat and make a fool of myself. Loud shouts and screams of pain could be heard by my vampire hearings ,Hope he is okay .

Austin is standing right in front of two large gold craved thrones with a priest .I must not lie even if I hate him with every single fibre in my body he looked handsome i must say.Black and red outfit with some medals pinned to him .He truly does look like a prince but I don't belong to him I have my own prince charming. You know the further you are apart the closer your heart is.The time is ticking away so I must distract Austin so when I fully transformed into a full hybrid I could be stronger than Austin.I want the love of my life to sweep me off my feet..

A/N: Heya people .....I'm having a major Harry feels A.T.M..... And I seriously can't believe I'm leaving school :(
In 3 months... so ya i will update more if im not lazy lol and this book is going to be completed ya....have a good time in school while you can.bye xoxo