Chapter 30

Harry's p.o.v

"Guys we are in the vampires realm, we found her in Austin's Castle, he has her Hurry!! "I sent the guys a mind message.

When we were crossing the lake we heard water splashes around our boat. "What's that sound? " Ashton asked. "Sirens, they are thousands of them in this lake,they are like sisters to mermaids, beautiful face and voice but deadlier than mermaids. "

He just nodded and everyone took some cotton from Niall,and sucessfully stuffed it into their ears as we passed the sirens in our 'not so good looking raft' One of the sirens tried to capture Astons attention but failed because he "accidently" hit Mariea ,who is a siren on her head with a bamboo stick he still has with a "Opps my bad "making us all to laugh as the dull sound of his voice in our stuffed ears.

We reached the other side of the lake ,when my feet stepped on the ground something felt wrong ,the wind was blowing strongly and then i heard a voice,Her voice screaming my name "HARRY !!!!!!!"followed by laughs .My eyes widen,"Racheal Im coming !!!" little did i know it was a trap.

Racheal's p.o.v

The door slowly opened ,I hid behind Jamie ,unfortunately it was just a kitten, a white kitten with a black patch on its right eye it came meowing toward both of us i looked at Jamie with a smile but his expression had this horried look that i could'nt explain ,what is he afraid of a cat ?,he glupped hard as i kneel down to grab the kitten which happily comes towards me ,i stroked its ears and smiled as it purred at my touch it looks clean for a cat in a cellar."We must go now ,come on "Jamie begain to panic while looking at the kitten ,It confussed me "why are you so scared of this cat ?"i asked as i stroked its white fluffy fur and found its tag with a name in gold and red spelled "Chloe",

Its her name Chloe ,"Im not afraid of cats but im afraid of it",he says ,before i could ask why a deep voice called Chloe's name along the corridoor ,I stared at the door while Jamie was pulling my hand while my other kept Chloe snuggling into my leopard print blouse .I was waiting for the mysterious man to appear in front of the cellar door ,the shadow of the person coming nearer and nearer still seeking for Chloe and to my surprise my feet was sticked to the ground as Jamie was furiously calling me .

The shadow finally turned into a solid man in my sight ,a man with damm fine abs that i would drool for with a towel on his sweaty shoulders ,and when my eyes met his i realise that i was traped my my Kidnapper once again Austin,Prince Austin.He looked at me with a smirk diplaying on his lips ,i dont know why but i have the urge to kiss him .WAIT WHAT! He walked towards me in a slow sly walk ,i felt as if im a prey infront of its predator which is pretty much true in this case,"Looks like Little Chloe found something i was looking for "he whispered in my ears sending shivers ,why is that i thought this kind of feelings should only be for Harry.Jamie pushed Austin "Man back away you have already done enough to my sister "in seconds i found Jamie on the other side of the cellar .

Austin came by my side again in a blink of an eye,"lets get ready for your last transformission and our wedding yeah sweetheart?"while grabbing Chloe from me and putting her down as she ran up the stairs that leads to this cellar.Stupid Cat!!.He quickly grabed my hands before i tried to do anything stupid towards him ,But i need to escape ,so i kneed him where the sun don't shine and he realese my hand in pain i ran for it but in seconds he grabed my waist and said "Thats not a very nice move for the future Queen "he breaths in my ears "You are going to pay for it ,Princess" in a blink of an eye we were both up stairs in a room which is in black and red in colour ,my back pressing against the soft mattress as Austin hovered over me with one hand capturing both of my hands above me and another hiking up my blouse .his towel was no where to be found .My breathing was getting heavy ,i couldn"t let this happen ,No ,he begin kissing my neck as i was struggling out of his strong grip ,he mummered "Im gonna make you feel good while Harry is outside the castle fighting for you,when Im done with you ,you would'nt want to go back"he said while biting my earlobe,he is here my Harry is here ,the only thing i could do now crossed my mind,"HARRY!!!!!!!" I screamed out loud while hearing Austins laughs in the background.

A/N: Hi Sorry for the late update....hope you like it ,dont be a ghost reader,vote and comment pretty please with all love as always <3 <3 .x