Chapter 3

Racheal P.O.V

I was in History class A.K.A THE MOST BORING CLASS ,because Mr. Chairgar talk like Sid The Slot from the Ice Age..while he was explaining about what happened in Rome.

        The door opened, and a school staf came in a whispered something to Mr.Chairgar.Then quickly turned around and walked out of the class room .

          Then came in a tall guy with brown mops of curls,and sparkling green eyes shot straight at where im sitting.

         I felt this sharp pain on my head like someone is nailing your head with a hammer,but i ignored it and looked at that guy.

        "Class today we have a new student in our school ,introduceing Mr.Styles"said Mr.Chairgar.That 'Mr.Styles' looked around the classroom smileing,but when his eyes landed on me his lips turned into a smirk.

    What's wrong with this guy

       I looked away,the girls in the class were already drooling over him.The guys were jelous ofcoz.

       "Why don't you go sit beside Ms.Winters,Mr.Styles ,there's an empty seat next to her".

         Well done Mr.Chairgar ,'Styles' just gave me a very common look there ,

          "Alright Mr. ......" Styles spoke in a deep british accent.

"Chairgar,Mr.Chairgar"he said with a smile.

          "Alright Mr.Chairgar thank you"said 'Styles' .He walked towards me and smirked,Uh! why is he doing that it looks annoying.

        He sat down next to me ,still the smirked on his face."Harry,Harry Styles, and you are?" he said/asked me.

        "Racheal Winters nice ,welcome to West Lake High" i said with a smile ,trying to be friendly.

         He smirked and nodded but did not say a word after that.He pretend to concentrate on what Mr.Chairgar was trying to explain.

       What ! that is quiet mean not to reply me .well being mean eh       'styles 'game on!

      Before i knew it the bell rung for the next period.I turned to look at Harry but he 's

.

.

.