Chapter 28

Harry's p.o.v

Its dawn "Finally!! It's well built!! "Ashton mocked in a old man 's voice. "Yeah sure ,if u didn't bring bamboo sticks instead of coconut stems we would have finished this damn raft earlier "Niall said. Ashton chuckled and said "No one told me so,sorry captain "which made Niall and i to roll our eyes.

"Come on we have got no time left let's go"I said in frustration. "Aye aye captain "all of them said except for Niall who was busy saying "Does anyone got any food? " I growled in anger like seriously I must get my girl and it's a serious matter and these fools are fooling around making jokes as if we are on a vacation. "Guys seriously SHUT UP!! ,I'M TRYING TO GET HER BACK BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE AND YOU GUYS ARE FOOLING AROUND LIKE A BUNCH OF A-HOLES, IF YOU GUYS WANNA HELP ME STAY SERIOUS IF NOT I'M FACING THIS ON MY own! "

"Wow mate chill out we are just trying to loosen you up not the other way around "Calum said "Well you guys got to keep it a limit please it's getting worse not better"I said getting on our built raft with the others getting ready to meet the sirens ..Then Niall said "Well Captain Ireland to the rescue Princess Racheal with .."while looking at Luke "Dr.Fluke "Luke looks at Ashton "Smash!!! "And Ash looked at Michael "Mic-rowave"and he looked at Calum "Cal-Pal " and the all giggled and looked at me, I sighs and said " Iron Man!! " with a laugh and Luke said "Wow how original " we all laughed, without any notice we are on our way to the middle of the lake and things start to be strange.....

it's time to call the others..

Racheal 's p.o.v
Anastasia ... is the name that is still lingering my mind who is she?? She looks like ME!!.I looked up at the person who told me the name, it was not Harry or Austin it was someone eles a boy with long straight messy blonde hair, tall ,blue eyes and not so tann. He looked at me with no emotion but his eyes is filled with happiness and sadness which confused me."You must be the one the whole kingdom is looking for Rachel right? "The blonde guy asked. "Umm ...I-I " I shuttered not knowing what to say,he maybe Austin's man or someone...

"Oh sorry where is my manners I'm Jamie Campell Bower ,call me Jamie,and no I'm not Austin's man,I'm Anastasia's brother ".

Ohh....