Chapter 11

Harry's p.o.v

  When everyone left my,sorry our room ,I shut and locked the door and made my way towards my angel.

     I froze when she said " Its impossible, how could I be a vampire without knowing?" as I was about to reply her,.

    " You can only be turned into a vampire by another,or you should be born as one not be activated into a vampire?".

     "Racheal, without your knowledge you have vampire blood in your blood circularity system and only you will become a real vampire when I bit you,you will be activated"I finished.

     She nodded and ran her fingers through her shoulder length black hair and sigh.

    I walked closer to the bed and sat next to her and she asked "What can vampires do,like not to be rude or something do you spark under the sunlight like Edward in twilight or do you get burned?".

     When she asked this I can't control my laughter,did she really think that whatever they said in that ridiculous movie twilight is true?.(sorry twilight fans no offense)

    She grinned at me while i laugh"Well no we do not sparkle or get burned but sunlight just hurts our skin thats all".

    She nodded again.Then I remember what to do then I asked her.....

    Racheal's p.o.v

  "Errr...Racheal ,if you don't mind ....,I must activate you like....now..."

       WHAT!! NOW!!!

     Before I knew it I was slammed against the wall of Harry's room,I saw his normal green-eyes are now red with a tint of pink .

     "I've been waiting for this moment for my whole exsistance,looking for you ,finally you're in my hands...".he trailed off ,looking deep into my dull blue eyes.

     "H-Harry please don't ,I'm not ready to be a vampire ye-"i was cut off by "Ofcouse you are".he said while moving a hair stand behind my ears.

     I then felt soft kisses on my neck before a stunging sharp pain was felt ,I scream in pain,then he pulled away ,kissing and sucking on the bitten spot.

     I felt a feeling of boiling blood in me, then i realise my heart stoped beating.My skin paled...and I looked at Harry  seeing him watching my transformation with full of interest.

     A sharp pain I felt earlier when I met Harry was felt ,my head spun ,I did not see the rest of my transformation and fainted again.

A/N:Hey great people How ya doing ...By the way thank-you sooo much for reading ...I will update late because I have some school work ...so yeah thanks bye...:D