Chapter 38

Harry 'sp

Harry 'sp.o.v

I looked at her in awe,surprised with the fact that she is alive and well right in front of my eyes. Her smile, her eyes and her beauty still fascinates me , because in this thousand years of my life span, I have never seen such beauty and she is all mine. MINE.

We ran towards each other and our bodies crashes as we embrace each other in a hug . With butterflies in my stomach , I looked her in the eyes grinning like a Cheshire cat "Where have you been all my life ?" . She mirrors my expression " Waiting " was all she said before our lips touches and moulds together.

 She mirrors my expression " Waiting " was all she said before our lips touches and moulds together

Enjoying her lips while not acknowledging the presence of her whole family there.Until someone clears their throat . We both pulled away still grinning and panting as we looked at the one that interrupted us . My gaze fell on a shirtless man and a almost half-naked woman behind him.I immediately recognized him as Racheal's brother Sam that was growling at me since i walked in this place.

"So you are the prince huh? the one that was destined to marry my sister so he could rule this realm?" He asked with a frown on his face. "Sam It-" Racheal was cut off. "Silence! I'm talking to him, I need to know that this all was not for wealth but for love, I need to know that you did not go through this shit so that he could be wealthy and all".

" Emm.. you have got it all wrong Sa-" "Its Sir to you Styles"her brother got agitated ."Sam calm down ,look at their eyes the colour matches did you not see the sparks when they kissed?" Racheal's mom argued ."Sorry about that honey, Sam well his kind has anger issues ,what can i say about a demon and a werewolf hybrid" she chuckles .While gaining a growl from both her husband and her son.

"Finally ,its nice to meet you love"her mom gave me a hug ,while her silent dad shook my hand firmly and looked in my eyes mischievously .And from that moment i knew that I am in for a hell of an adventure with this demon elf hybrid.And all I did was nod still afraid of Sam for some reasons. So much for an over-protective brother.

"Hello! over here!" all our gaze fell on to the two mer-creatures in the water " Hi ! I am Blue ,Racheal's sister" she gave me a hand for me to shake while she is in the water,which cause me to bow down to extend my hand to accept her greetings ."Don't hurt my sister or i will curse you"she said with a genuine smile. Wow over-protective siblings with cool parents .NICE. Racheal just gave me a smile and apologized for her so-called embarrassing family. But i really like them all.