Chapter 27

Harry's. P.o.v

We walked through the forest filled with reddish brown leaves unlike in the human realm. It looks beautiful but humans called it is scary hah we vampires love scary things because it's our thing... yeah.

We reached the lake which is believed to be filled with crystal stone which is being protected by sirens and those crystals is known as the Crystals of the Blood and if a vampire gets to own it he or she will be turned into another crystal which is a curse for the whole vampire existence. That is why sirens are the only one allowed to own or hold it without being harmed or cursed. Let's say we need to be careful when we are crossing the lake.

"Is this the lake... the Blood Lake??... "Calum asked. "Yep,you know the story about it?? ".I asked. "Yes,always hear stories from here in hell."Ash told ."Oh,that's....nice"i replied not knowing what to say."Ok ,how the f*#$ are we going to get a boat ?"Niall ask. "I guess we have to build one"I replied. "Wouldn't that take ages? "Luke asked being confused and concerned. "I guess we have to wait till dawn hope she is save in there"..

Racheal 's p.o.v

Hiding in the castle 's cellar is a bad idea because its stinky and sticky eventhough Mr.Hulk up there is about to blast in anger...I really don't know what is really going on between Harry and Austin but I know it is a serious one but why is it have to do with me I'm just an normal gonna be 16 years old going to school and having fun but I never thought that I would end up being a goal for these two guys..

Im currently beside a huge cupboard in the end of the dark cellar, the cupboard has glasses and cups arranged on it, I was trying to find a comfortable position to hide but my elbow accidentally collide with the large cupboard hard causing two glasses and a picture frame to fall and break, the sound of the broken glasses was calling attention to the cellar.I was hoping to not to be caught. I looked at the broken glasses and frame,curiosity took the best of me and I bent down to take the picture frame and turned it to look at it, confusion &shock rushed through me as a picture of me but I knew it very well that is not me the girl in the picture looks exactly like me from eyes,hair,lips everything but she had dark make-up on which makes my lookalike scary and to add to it there was a familiar person standing there by a large window while she leans on him in the picture.
I was left too deep in thought wondering who is she but I didn't hear footsteps and manly voices coming from the stairs nearby as I heard a voice said "Looks like you found Anastasia "

Well I was about to call Anastasia, ANNABELLE but then I thought about the movie not so scary though but it's a ghost or demon anyway school is going to start and I'm gonna be a senior this year like it's my last year in school but still I DON'T GO because SKOOL SUCKS!! and thanks for 5k+ reads guys and stay happy @_~