Chapter 18

Harry 's p.o.v

The pain is unbearable, how could Racheal bear it?? Suddenly it stops so as her screaming for inside.

    I quickly stumbled up and tried to open the door but Liam blocked me " No Harry this may be a trick, we are not aware of what has she became yet " I became impatient "You will soon have to see her though why not now? " I spat. Before Liam could protest.

    The door of m- our room burst open and she was standing looking amused by her new found power. She had wings behind on her back which were black in colour but it confused me.I looked at everyone but their months hung open. Then Liam said with a gasp "Dragon Fairy".

     My eyes widen "Woah" that was the only thing I could say as I ran my eyes up and down her body looking at her magically appeared outfit as she stood at the doorway smirking at me.

     " You look beautiful " Niall and I compliment her at the same time .Her mini dragon wings came infort hiding her face as she blushed. I smirked at her and glared at Niall. Then Liam spoke still in shock "Dragon Fairies are a shy creature once you got on their bad side things will go very bad which is VERY BAD " he ended. Then Racheal revealed herself out of her wings again and said "Haz I'm hungry"as she huged me.She took me by surprise.

     The rest giggled and chuckle then Loui spoke "Awww how sweet someone has gotten attached to someone" he teases us as I blushed and causing Racheal to snuggle more to me ,as she hid her wings. They all laughed and walked down leaving us alone. I looked down at her only to be met by those beautiful blueish violet with a tint of black eyes looking back at my green ones.

     I had the feeling to kiss her, as she had read my mind she said "Just Kiss Me Already!! " which made me chuckle as I lean closer to her and our lips brushed lightly but before we could really kiss, someone cleared their troth to catch our attention. With an annoyed expression I turn to meet Niall who stood there awkwardly "U- uh breakfast is ready " We nodded,  with that he walked away. Racheal asked me "What time is it Hazz " it was cute to have a nickname which sort of sounds like jazz. "It's 8 in the morning babe"she blushed how cute "Woah that took few hours for the transformation then? "I nodded "You should shower first "she nodded and disappeared into our room again.