Chapter 37

Racheal 's p.o.v

I now truly know who am I. Words couldn't explain how I felt after the incident in Austin's kingdom. I had to get out of there, I was hiding in the woods for three days, because I felt to powerful and I was afraid that I would not be able to control myself with Harry in the radar.

In those three days I felt Harry was getting weaker and the bond between us is getting tired of being apart. But I don't want to hurt him in anyways, so I set my journey back to my hometown and passing through realms are not fun and so is running away from Harry's guards.

When I reached earth, near my hometown, I had to be cautious of being caught because there were posters here and there that I'm missing. And I still can't believe that my parents are creatures like me even though I'm a fully transformed hybrid and in these past few months were crazy.

With my ripped wedding gown which was soaked in mud and was dripping from the rain outside that gives me cold shivers, I rang my house bell waiting for someone to answer it. I closed my eyes taking deep breaths and was waiting for them in nervousness. I was getting paranoid that they might kick me out of the house or something like that due to my complete makeover, they might not recognise their daughter or sister.

The sound of the door opening got my attention back and I was almost glaring at the door and when it opened fully I heard a gasp, and I saw a girl with grey eyes and blonde hair with blue highlights.My expressionless eyes saw her teary ones. I could tell she was speechless, and behind her a tall men with really dark brown hair asked her "who is at the door? " and he walked towards her and stopped as well, I couldn't help but smirk at them when they said "Racheal ".

My siblings Sam and Blue stood there stunned. I was so happy to see them but angry as well because they didn't give me a clue about who they were. "Well, aren't you going to let me in? "I asked with a eyebrow raised. They both moved giving me way into the house. I walked past them to the living room, leaving patches of mud on the carpet usually my mom would scold me for it but right now I do not care at all.

A feminine voice was heard from the living room alongside the voices from the television. "Sam! Blue! who is at the do-" she gasped and I could see tears threatening to roll down her cheeks. "Oh my god, Racheal it's really you I can't believe this "she cried now and sobs from my siblings were heard to. "Then don't believe this "I said while keeping a straight face. "She cried harder. "We looked for you everywhere, every state, every country, we all were so worried that you got killed or kidnapped.

"I didn't get killed but I got kidnapped "I said but suddenly I felt someone giving me a bone -crushing hug and it happens to be my dad, but I pulled away quickly. Their tear stained face looked at me with confusion as why am I in a ripped wedding dress. "My God, are you hurt, did they do anything to you like touch you inappro- "I cut my mother's sentence "Don't give me this bullshit, you guys lied to me for my entire life "I yelled.

They gave me a confused look. "You lied to me about something like this ".I set the woods in the fireplace on fire and threw some fire balls through the walls."Explain how I could do this !" They looked in awe. "Why didn't you tell me we were different, why didn't you tell me or train me like you did to Blue and Sam?! "I felt felt tears in my eyes. "We thought you were normal and we didn't want you to know about us and tell the world" my mom tried to give an excuse.
"Really this is what you guys could think of as a excuse that's pathetic , Blue ,mom you're a half angel how could you both lie to me?,do you know what I have been through? "I broke down crying. "I was kidnapped by my mate and got kidnapped by another prince an-".I was cutted of by my brother "Wait a Prince is your mate and another Prince kidnapped you?, what is this a fairy tale "I glared at him.

"A Prince is your mate you say"my dad asked. I nodded with a glare. "His name? "Mom asked in excitement. "Harry Styles "Their eyes widened. "Say what!? "Sam said in disbelief.In the corner of my eyes I saw mom and Blue were fangirling and congratulate me, but on the other hand my brother's overprotective side surfaced and dad kept a neutral face. "You could not be with him Racheal, he is a player, pathetic excuse of a prince "Sam grumbled. Before I could reply him in any sarcastic remark my Dad intruded me "That's enough Sam, those were rumors and He had changed I met that lad 16 years ago, he is a gentleman ".

Sam calmed down. "But Racheal, isn't he a vampire so to be queen you should be a vampire to right? "Blue asked. To prove them that I am showed them my now long fangs as my eyes turned red. "I am ". They were stunned for a moment before Mom asked "But didn't you shot fires through the walls just now "pointing at the now burnt holes in the walls next to the television. "What kind of vampire are you that could shoot fireballs? ".

I sighed, sometimes I don't even knew if they are my biological parents or not, they don't even know me well for god's sake."You know I'm still mad at you guys for what you did for the past few years ok, but now I need your help so I'm going to tell you I'm a hybrid ".They nodded me to continue "I'm a vampire because Harry is one too,I'm a dragon fairy "my mom's eyes lit up at the mention that I'm a fairy too."But I have a third which is why this all happened "I said looking down at my wedding dress.

"Yeah,I did forget to ask you, but why the he'll are you in a wedding dress? " my Dad asked with narrowed eyebrows. "Umm, long story short Harry's competitor Austin kidnapped me from Harry and tried to marry me to rule the realm, he abused Harry in front of me during the ceremony and I turned to this thing that I didn't know "they stood there shocked and mom started blaming herself that she should have let me stay at home instead of going to school that day.

"So that's the reason why I'm here I want to know what is my third, I came here because I almost killed Harry in fury, I need to know what am I and how to control it".My dad nodded and strolled towards me and grabed my drying mud palms and took out his 'special knife ' and cut my palms with it and taste the blood. Demons do know alot you see. He nodded and said "You're right about being a vampire and a dragon fairy I could taste the sweet and sour in your blood but the other taste is a bit bitter and spicy "he explained. I know this taste telling thing is weird but Demons know stuffs.

My brother took some of it and tasted it to help Dad. "Yeah ,I think -"he stopped there and looked at me and said "She is a phenoix "they all looked at me in horror and also pitty. I gave them a questioning look. Then Dad explained "Being a phenoix is a rare thing Rachael, this has not happened to a hybrid before, a phenoix has a very very dark side and let me tell you this all pure blood phenoix aren't good they do bad things, they cause destruction ".

Taking all in I nodded, "How do I control this side of me Dad? ".I asked worried because I might never see Harry ever after this again and he might die, he is getting to weak now. "I'll teach you then all of us should meet the Prince "I nodded smiling "But first you need to get cleaned before you catch a cold and wrap your hand later "I nodded again. "Yeah, you stink Rachy "my sister Blue giggled and my brother Sam chuckled "Shut up will you "I said chuckling as well "Now this is home "Mom said and Dad agreed while giving her a side hug.