Chapter 10

Harry's p.o.v

    " Keep dreaming babe, but we've never get caught in our 16 years on earth" I gave her my royal smirk.

     She gave me a glare and smirked at me back ,"Oh really ,what if I called them??" my eyes widen. "Hahaha your phone is with me,darling"Lou said.

   Oh thank-you boobear ,what would I do without you.

     I smiled ,then Liam said"About earlier Racheal ,we said that you are one of us right?".

      She noded "Well we have found out that you have three diffrent supernatural powers which means you're a hybrid" Shopia finished.

         *******

      Racheal's p.o.v

"Errr...but..I'm completely normal ,even my parents and siblings are normal too"i said.

   "Haha No Racheal,your family members are supernatural ,the only thing is they don't show around you because your transformation is late and they don't want you to feel unwanted"Niall finally spoke.

    My eyes widen at Niall's statement,"They should atleast tell me what they are or...are you guys fooling around with me about my family?" i asked curiously.

     "No we are serious,Racheal Shopia and I did our research about your family long ago when you were still a baby"Liam replied.

     "Soo....what are they?"curiousity took over me." Well your father is an elf and demon,your mom is a moonlight fairy and an angle,Sam is an demon and werewolf while Blue is a mermaid and an angle but you..."Louis trailed while looking at Liam.

    "Well unlike your family you have three supernatural in you an one of them is ofcourse a vampire....".From the coner of my eyes I swear i saw Harry's annoying smirk.

  "Which you will be one fully once you get marked by your mate which is curly"Liam giggled while nodding towards Harry.

   I rolled my eyes and asked Liam what are the other two but was only replied with " You will know during this full-moon this is where you will complete your second transformation,your third will happen during your 16th Birthday which is in a few weeks"Shopia ended it.

    I sigh and then Harry said slowly "Give us a second" I looked up to see the others grinning like an idiots and the girls winked at me while they walked our of the room.

A/N:Hello once again how are you guys by the way thanks for reading it means alot to me thank-you....!!!