Chapter 36

One week later *

Harry's p.o.v

Searching for her was an exhausting feeling, but I knew she is not dead. I could feel it .After she killed Austin before either one of us could marry her, she disappeared. I couldn't track where she went but I only know that she is alive and safe. The whole vampire realm is mine now, well not completely without Racheal.
The citizens of my kingdom decided to name Racheal 'The Fire 'because she's a hybrid of rare creatures together. A vampire, A Dragon fairy and a Phenoix. The problem is we couldn't find her anywhere and I'm getting weaker and weaker everyday.
There is a dark forest surrounding my castle which leads to a secret waterfall with diamonds in the water.My grandmother used to bring me here. We would sit on a rock next to the crystal clear water and she would tell me exciting stories about how she found her mate and the adventure she been through to find my grandfather.My grandfather was a mortal that was turned into a vampire like us.
I walked to the forest to clear my mind not wanting to show my citizens that I'm slowly dying. The potion Liam made was not keeping me strong enough. No matter how much I drank it. Its never enough. I sigh as I walked through the forest following the track that was made by a lot of footsteps. My hands in my coat pocket preventing it to get cold and freeze. I was kicking stones on the black leaves covered forest ground. I couldn't help but to think about her because the forest reminds me of her.
The first time I met her. I saw her the day she was born.Then I saw her grow up to be a beautiful woman, her long black curly hair flows on the back of her curves. Her eyes,how bright was her eyes when she smiled. Now I feel like this whole situation was my fault and I deserved this pain. If I didn't take her away from her family, her life would be better.She would still be right in front of me but not know me.I could still watch her grow up right in front of me but I was too selfish. I want her, found her,watched her,took her, changed her and literally killed her.
I reached the waterfall. The rays of sunlight reflects the diamonds in the water hurts my eyes.To my surprise I saw two figures sitting by the rock where my grandma and I used to.As soon as I heard feminine giggles, I knew they are both girls. I looked closely and I noticed one of them is a mermaid. Based on her silver fins I could tell she is a mermaid not a siren. She had wet blonde hair with blue and white highlight that was covering her back.I swear I've never seen a mermaid in this area let alone a mermaid with bluish white scales.
The other girl's hair was unbelievable. It had red,purple and blue highlights on her pitch black hair. Her hair was somewhat dry. She was wearing black leather jacket, that is all I could see. Their giggles stopped, I guess they could sense my presence. The mermaid quickly jumped into the water and rose up to the surface with a merman with dark hair. The other girl just sat there looking at the mermaid and the merman. I felt a sudden rush of a feeling that I don't know. I walked towards the girl that is still sitting on the rock while giving weird stares at the merpeople. How are they in my realm?
I was stopped by a big brown werewolf with pitch black eyes that was growling at me, which I immediately know that it's not Zayn because he has black fur. A smaller sized orange coloured werewolf was snuggling that brown wolf. It looks like it's trying to calm him down. I walked away from the still growling wolf towards the girl. She looks too familiar but I can't put my finger on it.
An arrow was shot on the tip of my combat boots I looked up and saw a elf with demon eyes and tail smirked at me. I freaked out internally as I pulled out the arrow to have a look at it but it turned into dust. Again I was stopped to see who that girl is, I looked up again and saw a woman with half brown wings and half white wings hugging the demon elf and she smiled at me. Weird out I reached out my hand to touch the girl's shoulder "Excuse me?, who are you and th-" my voice caught up my throat as she turned to look at me.My green eyes met her mysterious colour eyes. Happiness took over me when I saw her grinning at me."Racheal "my words are trembling and I had shivers when she said "Harry ".