Chapter 12

The moonlight shone brightly as I sat on the bed of green grass wearing my white sundress...which is not white now ....it is covered with blood .

     I sat there and stare at the dead bodies that I've drank from.A shadow came and blocked the moonlight

                   I looked up to meet the familiar sparkling green eyes looking down at my blue ones and he smiled at me saying " I knew  you would be a wonderful vampire queen.....".

             *************

       Racheal's p.o.v

     I woke up in a familiar room,Harry's room ,to meet everyone's eyes looking at me n awe ,including the 'Prince of the Vampires' .

        "Why are you guys looking at me like I am an alien?".Then Perrie said "Take a look in the mirror honey"."Why?" "Just go on".

     I got down from Harry's bed and made my way to the mirror which I didn't notice that it was in that room.

       I stood infront of the mirror and took in my reflection. My hair is still black but it has some purple highlights in some piece of hair stand .My eyes were still blue but with a tint of purplish red,and I am more curvy then before.My skin....

       Then it hit me when I rememberd that I am one of them ,a supernatural ,a vampire.

      Harry came behind me and hugged me then said "You're flawless and lets get you something to eat or may I say drink"

       My body tense as he said drink which refers to blood,I don't want to kill people and blood is disgusting.

        "But I don't want to kill inoccent people"Harry chuckled "No silly we only drink blood from animals so we wont be in trouble on earth with humans"

       I smiled at him ,I think he could be my friend but nothing more to me.

        The others left the room when Harry was talking to me .Both Harry and I walked downstairs and I saw Zayn, Liam and Louis are cuddly with their girlfriends .

     While Niall is sitting on the red sofa with his phone in his hands I wonder why has'nt he findhis mate yet?.

      Then broke my thoughts by Harry saying "I'm taking Racheal out for hunting will be back in three hours".

      "Alright,but be careful for the hunters"Liam said being the 'D.D' of the group.Harry chuckled because he still could read my mind and said "Yes ,Daddy".Liam glared at him.

      We walked out of the door and burst out laughing . Going hunting with Harry would not be bad afterall but........

A/N : Oooo Cliffhanger!!!.... I am back and had updated soo I wanna ask you guys ....any Niall girls out there who wants to be in this story as Niall's Mate??????? send me a message  but first come first serve...