Chapter 15

*Racheal's p.o.v

     After my shower I dried my hair in the bathroom and tied a towel over my body and walked out and met no one except a white T-shirt which I think belongs to Harry and a black skinny jeans with a pair of black converse.

     I wore my clothes and brush my black hair and applied alittlebit of eyeliner and smiled at the mirror.

      Then there was a sound of things smashing. I opened Harry 's room door and walked through the hallway looking from where that sounds are from.

     I came near the stairs and noticed it is from downstairs I walked downstairs to just see some mans fighting with the boys and the girls.

      By the sight infront of me made me gasped which I think it is quite aloud cause everyone turned at me and froze.

     *Harry 's p.o.v

        (awhile ago)

   We saw four figures standing at the door smirking Cody,Alan,Jake and the one I hate the most Zach.

    "Well well look what have we found here the princes and princesses of five kingdoms"said Cody.By that time the girls were down here standing by their mate ready for battle which always happens.

      "Aww look at those cute princesses hope they were mine".Zayn got a short temper and turned into his. wolf form and charge to Cody followed by Perrie. 

   Louis and Liam were taking care of Jake cause He was quite strong.Niall and Eleanor was in a fight with Alan while Shopia and Ed  went to check when was Racheal' s second transformation and I was in a fight with Zach. When our fight was intense we heard aloud gasp and turned around to meet Racheal.

   "Woah there she's hot well Harry is that all you could do I bet He transforms her better or maybe even I could do it better then this "Zach said while licking his bottom lip and checking my mate out.

     That is it .I twisted Zach 's neck  and grabed a wooden stake which was left by a hunter,I stabed it through Zach heart, and He screamed and fell onto the ground and turned into ashes.

     Jake ,Cody and Alan was shocked at my actions and bolted out. Everyone looked pleased,happy,glad and alot of mixed emotions except Racheal who had fear,anger and confused look.

    It's time to explain but How will she react?????...

A/N: Hello once again thanks. for reading and voting thank you soo much...p.s this story may have mature content in the future or in the upcoming. chapters if you are not comfortable you may skip it's is at your own risk...have a good day..:)