Chapter 5

Rachael p.o.v

"Umm willyougoonadatewithme

Rac?"he asked."Woah..calm down I didn't catch what you are saying ,please repeat"I said.He took a deep breath and said "Racheal will you go on a date with me this Friday night if y-you d-don't want to you don't have to Rachael"Niall shuttered a bit.Harry stood up angrily and walked away out the cafeteria.The boys noticed but Niall smirked .

Louis and Zayn followed Harry .My eyes widen when he asked me that. "Niall you shouldn't asked that to her ,you know she is not yours ,she belonged to him"Liam lectured ."Oh come on LI I'm just fooling around that's all,Rac please don't take it to seriously " Niall said ."Wait What! Niall i don't care about what you sais but What did you mean Liam ,I belong to that curly haired wiredo ,what do you mean?" i ask Liam ignoreing Niall's appology.

"You will find out soon Racheal"Eleanor told." What! is it a problem for me to know now?"i asked. "Yes because this is not the right place to tell you"Liam said.I crossed my arms over my chest in annoyance."Girls meet us in the usual place okay ,see ya there girls bye"Niall and Liam waved and walked towards the direction where the others went.

The Girls ? they know what is happening..

"So girls you know about this ,what's going on ,when am I going to know about this ?" i asked.The bell rung .Its time for chemistry ugh.

"Later ,sweetheart go to class now we will talk about this later okay"Perrie said the others nodded, said goodbye and walked off.

What's happening? Uggh..I want to know now.Whatever I must forget about this and go to class.

A/N : thank-you for reading.

By the way what did Liam meant by saying Racheal belongs to Harry and why did Harry walked away angrily when Niall playfully asked Racheal out.Yup you gotta find out . ;)