Chapter-10

And so I did, the whole day when I was guarding I thought about it. Does she have feelings for me? By the end of the day, I had no answer. Maybe I should look for any sign or something. Ugh.

Izabelle POV

Since the day I talked to Christian, I have been even more excited to go to St.Vladimirs. I had no idea Dmitri was there. It really is so exciting to meet your best friend after so long. Well, I always had a crush on him or maybe even loved him, I never really paid any attention to my feelings so I am not so sure about that part. Well, what can I say, I never wanted to lose my best friend, so I kept my feelings a secret. I have been literally jumping around the day my flight was.

And the best part was seeing him, after so long. Dimitri Belikov, looking at him brings back all the memories and my crush well I guess the love for him. And he is still hot as fuck, I guess more if possible. But the best part was the sweet and caring guy inside that whole muscle-built wall-like body. He was always so sweet and calm, and well words can't describe him that's for sure.

When I saw him, he had such a beautiful smile on his amazing face, it was really good to meet him after so long. We talked throughout the ride to St.Vladimirs, I was really excited to meet Christian, Lissa, and Rose. From what I have heard, Rose was so much like me.

Also when Dimitri told me that he doesn't enjoy his job here, he was just here to finish Rose's training, and that he will miss me when I go back. I got an idea, but I don't know how am I gonna explain it to him, well it seems that an awkward conversation is waiting for me.

I was laying on my bed thinking all this when I remembered the moment I asked Dimitri if there was someone special in his life, I really hoped he would say no. I know I am his best friend and should not feel like this but what can I do, I love that freaking guy, Of course, I would not want that. And when he said no, I was actually so happy, I just wish we could be together, but I'm never gonna mention that to him, I value this friendship and I don't want to lose him.