Chapter-21

Izabelle POV

When I finally managed to get Dimitri to get some rest, I got to work. I started by making dessert because it needs to be in the freezer to set. When I was finally done with the dessert. I started with the decorations, which took some time, but finally, everything was ready and it looked amazing. The Christmas tree looked beautiful, my gifts under the tree, stockings for everyone above the fireplace, I had filled them with everyone's favorite treats, that were kinda tricky to find out, I knew Christian and Dimitri's but for Rose and Lissa I had to ask the boys without being very obvious and for Alberta, I just had to ask one of the chefs from the cafeteria. The fireplace was lit making the place warm, and I had used some fairy lights for decorations too and some extra decorations. Overall, I was impressed.

Then I prepared the mains, I included dishes that each person loved to eat on Christmas, it took some time and a lot of preparations to make so many dishes but I managed. Finally, I decided to have a short power nap. Which actually worked. Then I had to get ready, finding a dress was a difficult task. Because I don't know but I was so determined in finding the best dress for the lunch and for the Christmas ball after this. Damn Dimitri Belikov what are you doing to me? I thought.

After I was finally ready I looked nice, I hope so. 

I was doing the final checks in the kitchen, when I heard a knock

"Come." I shouted.

When I came out of the kitchen there stood a dumbstruck Dimitri and a gorgeous looking Rose. When Dimitri looked at me he just stared, and I didn't even realize I was doing the same. He seriously looked delicious. And Rose was just smiling, looking at the both of us.

Dimitri POV

When I saw her, I seriously didn't know what to say. Well if I thought the cabin looked amazing I didn't know what to say about Izabelle. The dress she was wearing was so simple, yet so elegant and gorgeous. She looked stunning.

We both were just staring at each other, until someone cleared their throat. It was Christian with Lissa, and he was smiling for god knows what reason.

Finally Izabelle said something, breaking the silence.

"Rose, Lissa you both look gorgeous. And Dimitri and Christian even you both look charming." she said, laughing at the last part.