Chapter-17

Dimitri POV

"Dimitri, there's something else I wanted to ask you about." she started.

"Okay?" I didn't know what else to say.

"Well, I was just thinking that you know you've always wanted to be a father, and well I would also love to experience parenthood. And I thought maybe we could both experience it together, being parents." hearing that, well I was excited very excited to get a chance to be a father but her being the mother of the child. What was she indicating, does she want to have a relationship or something with me? Well, the next words she said clearly proved me wrong.

"Not in a sexual way, but you know there are other ways. We can have a child together." I don't know it looked like she didn't want to say the 'not in the sexual way' part or maybe I was just imagining.

But well if I think about the whole baby thing it would be great. I could have a baby with her which means I could finally be a father and with Izabelle as the mother of the child, it would be great.

I smiled and answered. "I would love that Iz."

She smiled so big I'm sure her cheeks must be hurting. Then she hugged me.

"Oh god Dimitri, we are gonna be parents. This is going to be so amazing. I am gonna look at how this whole process goes. Wow, it's going to be so great. Hey, we have to go to the mall too, come on or we are gonna be late." Then she practically dragged me out of her door, taking her purse and phone on the way.

Damn well, my life is gonna change so much.

I talked to Petrov to let me take a car, she agreed, and then we were on our way to Iz's shopping expedition. For almost an hour she was busy with something on her phone and she wasn't saying anything.

"What are you doing?" I asked finally.

"I'm just looking for doctors and everything that we will need, just so that we are not completely clueless when we will want this." she said, pointing to her stomach, which was funny actually, finally she kept her phone back. I really was excited about being a father.

"And when would you want this?" I asked, I didn't think about that part, there were still some months till graduation, and will not let her be there in New Orleans alone pregnant also being in a cabin was also not a good option for a pregnant lady.