Chapter 19 - Keep your friends close, keep your kidnapper closer

I hopped out of the car and ran into my house, Alec hot on my trail. Jace stood in the doorway, fuming.

"WHAT THE HELL IS ALEC DOING HERE!?!?" he yelled.

"Keep your friends close, keep you kidnapper closer," I started, going past him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" he yelled/asked.

"In Kenzi terms...... I'll just tell you the story," I said walking in, pulling Alec and Jace behind me as I walked into the living room. I saw Ian, Aaron, Jared, and Alan. I ran up to Aaron, dropping Alec and Jace's hands. "Aaron! You're not in jail!" I yelled, wrapping my arms around Aaron. Grabbing their attention. I mean, how did they not hear Jace yelling? I mean, he sounded like……… Something really loud. [A/N: Like my creativity there? ;) I mean, you can’t beat that creativity! Back to the story]

“So, I’m guessing you know?” Aaron asked laughing, patting my head awkwardly.

“Yep,” I said, pulling back, smiling.

“Where’s my hug?” Jared asks, holding his arms out.

“Jace?”

“Nope.” was his oh-so long reply.

“Next question,” Ian said, looking at Jared with a ‘should-I-worry-about-you?’ look. He looked back at me. “Why is Alec standing in the living room?”

“Oh, about that…..” I trailed off. They all gave me a stern look saying something along the lines of ‘Spill’. “Fine I’ll tell you, but it’s a long story, so let’s go sit down.”

We all sat down. Alec, and I on the loveseat, Ian in the recliner, Jace and Jared on the other loveseat and Alan sat in the rocking chair.

“Okay so yesterday, when I went missing, I was texting Alec and he told me ‘you or your family and friends,’ then he told me to meet him in the park at midnight. I meet him there, he drugged me-Shocker, right? Anyway he took me to his house, where I stabbed myself with a knife,” they all gave a look saying ‘you-did-what?’ then all looked at Alec who stuck his hand up in surrender. “But that for another time,” I smile. “Alec told me his story, ‘coarse I’m not going to tell you ‘cause it’s not my place to tell. And so he told me about his ‘job’ and who he works for, which just happened to be my dad. So dad told me that Alec’s work was done, but before that Alec told me he was going to get me out of there- Spoiler Alert: He did-”

“DAMMIT! You just ruined the whole story!” Jared whined like a three year old.

“Boo hoo,” I say. “As I was saying, Alec dove me here and now he’s on our side!” I finish.

“So what about your dad?” Alan asked.

“Honestly, I have no clue. He said ‘he just daughter back,’ and all that shiz, but I told him ‘go die in a hole’. Nice, aren’t I?”

“Okay, so why didn’t you just go with him?” Aaron asked.

“Cause he was the reason, I was kidnapped, I have no idea where Gramma is, all of you almost died, Aaron got arrested, my toilet is somewhere in the sewage, I was scared of my own shadow form two months, I moved around the country, grieved-for no reason-for three months. Shall I continue?”

“No I think that’s enough,” Jared and Jace said at the same time.

“Man, I need coffee,” I sigh, getting off the couch. “Who wants some and what flavor.”

“Carmel!” Jared and Jace yell.

“Sometimes, that’s really creepy.”

“I don’t know how you’re not used to it yet,” they say.

I walk into the kitchen and start making three carmel coffee’s when something red catches my eye. [A/N:

ME: HUH?! IS IT BLOOD?!

YOU: “WHY DON’T YOU STFU AND LET US FIND OUT?!?!”

ME: FINE BE LIKE THAT! :’( I’m emotional. cry cry, sob.

YOU: STFU WOMAN I WANT TO READ!

I’m arguing with myself. Well, while I sort this problem out, I suppose you can read.

YOU: YAY! FINALLY!

ME: DON’T SASS ME!

Vote on chapter if this is you ;D or if you just want to lift my spirit or if you just liked it!]

My head flew right.

“My, my, Kenzi’s made friends. Keep your friends close,  keep your enemies closer. You may not understand know my dear but you will, soon enough. But keep one thing in mind what do over half your ‘friends’ have in common?

“Why, me of course. They have all worked for me, at least once.

“Revenge is a dish best served cold, like blood, after a heart stops beating, you’ve seen it, right?

“No? Well you’re in for a surprise!

             Love,

Your Father”

What does that mean I walk towards the message, I can’t stop myself. I feel like Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. When she can’t stop walking? Yeah, that’s the feeling. When I get close enough, I feel an eerie presence. It isn’t normal, and I don’t like it, not one bit.

“AAHHHHH!” I scream as a silver blade slides through my right shoulder.

“Hello, daughter,” my father’s sketchy voice says.

Nice knowing, ya’ world.

A/N: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM! CLIFFHANGER! Okay so if you liked my little argument with myself then like or if you want to say that to me or if you want to lift my spirit.

VOTE! ;P

COMMENT! :D

FAN! :]

-A

BYE!