Chapter 5- The Plane Ride

"You stole plane tickets?!" I whisper-yelled once we were safe on the plane.

"I don't know why your shocked I mean come on, Kitten," Jace said with a cocky smirk on his face. "I mean I am a criminal, after all." On the plane there were only three seats left, so since I didn't trust Ian and Jace enough to sit by each other, I was stuck in the middle. Yay for me, note the sarcasm.

"Yeah, but that doen't mean you have to act like one, I mean come on, you stole plane tickets. For crying out loud, who does that," he gave me a 'really?' look, that I just ignored it. "Well you obviously. Why did you have three plane tickets back to Michigan, I mean, three? Was the third one for Alec, or was it Ian or do you just happen to be carrying another plane ticket to Michigan around? Come on, Jace, use your head!"

"You done now?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

I looked over at Ian who was being really quiet for some reason. He had his elbows on the armrest, with his smiling chin in his hands, "Oh, don't mind me, just continue," he smiled. I shot him my worst death glare saying, 'go somewhere else!' yeah, he knew that look well considering he stood up saying, "I'll be in the bathroom if you need me."

"Okay, you have fun with that," I yelled after him, then turned to Jace, "no I'm not done, I mean why did you have to buy, I'm sorry, steal, first class tickets? Middle class wasn't good enough for you?" I almost yelled, but he sent me a look saying "shut up, if you want to live."

"Only the best for my Kitten," he smirked putting his arm around my shoulder. I tried shrugging it, but it proved useless.

"When I leave, you guys are bickering, and when I come back you guys are cud- get your filthy hands off of her!" Ian said as he returned.

I took a sip of my water, while Jace said, "your going to have to get used to it we're official now, aren't we, Kitten?" I chocked on my water, coughing up my internal organs.

"I'll take that as a no, she looked as shocked as I did," Ian laughed.

"We won't be landing for a few hours yet. You should get some sleep, yeah?" Jace asked, arm still around my shoulders. I nodded and drifted off, in five minutes, might I add.

*JACE'S POV*

She looked so peaceful, so beautiful, as she fell asleep in my arms.

"What are we going to do about school?" Ian asked, I hated him, so much. But that story will be saved for later.

"You do know that I'm the same age as her, right?" I simply questioned him.

"Oh, right, well, we'll be landing in about five minutes, so wake her up."

"Kitten? Kitten it's time to wake up," I whispered, shaking her shoulder, slightly.

"I told you to stop calling her 'kitten'," Ian yelled at me.

I looked up, "No," I looked down at Kenzi and shook her gently, "Kitten, wake up."

"Mmh, five more minutes," I heard her mumble as her head fell into the crook between my neck and my shoulder.

"Kenzi!" Ian yelled in her ear.

"AHH!" she screamed sitting up, and punching him in the arm, playfully, with a death glare.

"I hate you!" she yelled at him.

"No you love me, Shortie," he said looking at her like she was five.

"UGH!" Kenzi scuffed.

"You two are annoying," I blurted out, on accident.

"SHUT UP!" they yelled in sync.

I stood first, then, Ian did stretching, and finally Kenzi stood, her numb legs failing her, making her fall towards me. I grabbed her waist, "Careful, Kitten," I mumbled, but of coarse, Ian heard.

"Stop calling her that!" he snapped at me.

*KENZI'S POV*

I steadied myself, then, looked at Jace. Then Ian. And back to Jace, again. I smirked.

"So, when are you planing on telling me why you two hate each other?" I asked.

"Soon," Jace simply said.

"When exactly is 'soon'?" I asked looking up at his face.

"When your well rested, Kitten," we exited the plane, Jace leading, me next, and Ian following closly behind.

The sun was already set, I pulled my phone out of my backpack to check the time. It read 8:32, I slid it into my back pocket.

Jace and I climbed into the back of a taxi, meaning Ian had to sit up front, he wasn't going to be happy about that.

***

By the time we made it home it was almost ten, and I was exhausted. I grabbed my boxes labeled Bedroom Essentials and ran up the stairs to find a bedroom. The first one I found was large enough, with a walk-in closet, a small bathroom-but it was a bathroom- two windows, one looking into the neighbors room, the other viewing the road, a queen-sized bed under the front window, the one viewing the road, with dark wood night stand on each side, matching a desk on the opposite wall. I opened a box containing my bedding, making my bed I glanced out the side window. My mouth dropped to the floor.

A/N: Sorry for the late update, but, you know, life doesn't always cooperate with you, so you gotta go with the flow. :P

VOTE! ;P

COMMENT! :D

FOLLOW! :]

-xXCraby_AbyXx